Newmember: Bawvu97

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bawvu97, Jul 26, 2010.

1. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Newmember: Bawvu97

Name:Eric
    XBOX Gamertag pecster
    Email:bawvu97@hotmail.com
    AIM:bawvu97
    Time Zone:est
    General Availability:after 6 PM during the week and weekends (usually evenings in the summer)
    Favorite Teams:WVU Mountaineers (I am an alum not a pat white steve slaton cheeser. NFL: 1.) GB Packers 2.) Jacksonville Jaguars (My Current town) 3.) Baltimore Ravens (My hometown)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: a guy told me about it on xbl

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes - NCAA and Madden on 360leagues.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? since i was 12 lol How long have you been playing online? 6 or so years

3. What type of player would you say you are? I play for fun nothing more nothing less. I believe in playing the game the way a real team would play

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Who cares? It's just a game

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes - No issues

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I have my undergrad and masters from wvu. I follow all wvu sports and have a mancave with an authentic Pat White jersey a few nice photos of Lambeau, Safeco field in seattle and lots of old pennants from when i was a kid. I am on call 24/7 so gaming is a hobby not a lifestyle i want to play with guys that I have a chance against that dont play the game to find all of the glitches to exploit

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? A few times a week

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Meet a few guys that want to play games on occasion and maybe join an old guys league lol.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? ask the person on mic. If they continue, document the situation then contact the admin with documentation via pm

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I've checked out some of them but i want to get to know some folks.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

When you say who cares its a game what do you mean exactly? This question is in reference to being apart of the community.

3. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    My interpretation of the statement/question was how do you feel about the game. Meaning its a video game and I do not get upset if I lose. Relative to getting to know people, etc sure its important hence my visit for the site and filling out the application. Would enjoy doing a fant football league with some of the folks here.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Application approved.

5. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    Thanks guys......Anyone feel free to add me on XBL.....just send me a msg or something so i know it isnt some scam or something.