newmember: bjb da hitman

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bjbdahitman, Sep 17, 2010.

1. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

newmember: bjb da hitman

Name:B.J. Brown
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):XBOX:bjb da hitman
    Email:brentonjbrown16@yahoo.com
    AIM:bjbdahitman16
    Time Zone:central
    General Availability:nightly
    Favorite Teams:KC Chiefs, MU Tigers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:a friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?Madden

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?since super nintendo, online 3 years

3. What type of player would you say you are?competitive and fair

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?no differences i have 2 kids lol, so i feel that old if not older.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yes and no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.love sports and family

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?as active as possible

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?an authentic gaming experience

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?tell the commish after i finish the game

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?yes

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Not sure how you managed to post a reply in a thread that was well over a year old, but I made a new thread for you...

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Who is your friend that referred you to the site?

4. bjbdahitman

Sorry I guess my membership last year never got approved the person who reffered me to the site is JSimms... and I've already paid my premier membership fee for this year and would like to join the league that JSimms is in...

5. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

6. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

7. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    You are going to tag me when he doesn't really have a completed app?

BJ,

Could you please redo your application and post it in this thread? Thanks!

~ Drift

8. bjbdahitman

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):bjb da hitman (xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:brentonjbrown16
    General Availability for User vs User games:evening nights
    Favorite Teams:KC Cheifs
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:A Friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?yes. Madden

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?many years

3. What type of player would you say you are?simualtion

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?same range

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yes read. no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.I like to play games and competitive softball, I have a wife and two kids.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?well

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?a competitive gaming experience

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?finish the game tell the commish

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?TMFL

9. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    bjbdahitman

Sorry, I should clarify.

I need you to redo your application and put some thought into it.

10. bjbdahitman

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):bjb da hitman (xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:brentonjbrown16
    General Availability for User vs User games:evening nights
    Favorite Teams:K.C. Chiefs, MU Tigers, K.C. Royals
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: My friend JSimms told me about the league and knew I loved to play Madden, so he told me about the process and the rules and here I am.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?Yes, I've played in numerous Madden Leagues, just on the online franchise mode.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?I've played video games since the original Nintendo. And I've been playing online for about 4 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?I'm a competitive player that likes realism. That's what attracted me to tradition football, I like the sim style and the depth of the F.A., Salary Cap, ect... I play the game the right way, no disrespect.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?I feel like that's fine, I have to kids and a wife, and am turning 26 in October. So really two years difference isn't much, considering most of my buddies are 27-28.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?I have read the rules and will do so again, I'm fine with the rules and have no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.I live in St. Joseph, Mo, I'm 25 have been married for 2 years have a 3 year old daughter, 11 month old son. My hobbies include playing competitive softball, fantasy football, YMCA Basketball, and video games.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?I see myself fitting in well because of the type of games we are.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?To play in a competitive simulation league for many years to come.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?I would message him first. Then if he continues to do so, I would finish the game and notify the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?Yeah I have checked them out. I'm interested in playing in the TMFL.

11. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Thanks BJ.

Application approved.