Newmember: Buckeye76

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Buckeye76, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Buckeye76

Buckeye76 Guest

Newmember: Buckeye76

Name: Matt
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pS Buckeye76
    Email:Stiffler1705@aol.com
    AIM: stiffler1705
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability: My schedule at work is 24hrs on 48hrs off
    Favorite Teams: Ohio State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: G-Unit told me about it.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Im currently in the NDL, im also in a madden league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I ve been playing online for over 4yrs now.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Im a player that just likes to play to have fun. I enjoy sim games win or lose.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Im ok with all of it.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I ve read the rules, very familar with sim style football.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im 33, I m from Columbus, Ohio, moved to a city about 45mins north for a job about 12yrs ago. Im married with no children as of yet. Im a firefighter/paramedic. I play alot of slow pitch softball in the warm months. Im ofcourse an avid Ohio State fan all sports from baseball to basketball to football.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Ive tried to look at them but for some reason im not able to see anything when i click a league.

Thanks for an opportunity to be apart of your community.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF Matt.. Application Approved. You know should be able to see the league forums.. Let me know if you still have any problems..

3. Buckeye76

Buckeye76 Guest

I can see them now, Thanks.

4. Buckeye76

Buckeye76 Guest

Gridiron, Cream of Crop, and Saturdays heros look great but really it dont matter.

thanks again....

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Hey Buckeye,

We have an opening in OMFL, a Madden league. If you are interested stop by the Forum Click Here and check it out to see if it is something you may like. If you are interested PM the commish Natedawg212000/ co-commish Winuvas or the board members sdunlap, claven, jeremy, or weblink.

6. Buckeye76

Buckeye76 Guest

-IO Thanks Zep.

7. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I can add you to my wait list for Saturday Heroes.. Send a message to hoodlum10 (Cream of the Crop) or JFunk34 (Gridiron Gladiators) to see if they have any current openings..

Ill ask around some of the other leagues to see if there is a current open spot for you in the mean time

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Buckeye have you found a league yet?