News Stories from Around the League

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

[​IMG]
    Los Angeles Times

"USC sits at #3 in the polls and can only hope Texas AnM will fall to give them a chance at a title bid, that is of course if they can get past UCLA without HB Dillon Baxter who had a huge game in UCLA last season. Vickers is not showing consistency so this could be a tough game for the Trojans agaisnt a potent Bruin Offense."

[​IMG]
    TuscaloosaNews.com

"Alabama and Coach Cnic are sitting at 10-1 on the season and are #4 in the polls wondering how they are behind USC when they beat them handily and lost to the #1 team in the nation by 3 early in the season. None the less they will continue to play and finish off the season vs Oklahoma which could help there BCS argument with a win. Then would be another big test in the SEC title game which will most likely be played vs Georgia who they have already beat once this season."

[​IMG]
    The Auburn Villager

"Auburn has fell drop a top 10 team to the doldrums of hell finishing the season bowl -less for the first time in years at 4-7. This all began as coach DJ mysteriously abandoned his team with no explanation from the school. Alumni's and fans of Auburn are demanding the firing of Coach DJ and have put up a billboard next to the stadium saying "DJ MUST GO!!, WE WANT OUR DIGNITY BACK!"

[​IMG]

Miami Herald

"Miami is having a solid season and the way it looks now Coach Masler will not be able to defend his Brut Sun Bowl streak. He now sits above the Coastal conference and is poised to face the #1 team in the nation (Florida St) in an ACC Champ game and chance at a BCS bowl bid. They finish off with tough games vs Georgia and Pitt which could effect there bowl placement but they are still a lock to atleast have a chance to take the ACC and go to a BCS Bowl"

[​IMG]

Tallahassee.com

"Coach Ceewo has his team at #1 and is trying to bring the crystal ball back to Florida St. His DE Chris Bush is on a tear and looks to be a lock to win freshman of the year and some other national awards. FSU has a big rivalry matchup with Florida as the last regular season test. If they can chomp the gators they will then face the Canes as the final step to the BCS title Game. If you ask me I think FSU is the team that will be heading to the Title Game this season."

[​IMG]

Ann Arbor Times

"Tides have changed in Ann Arbor and the wolverines have turned from Bowl-less Bums to potential big ten champions. Coach Big Suge has the Maize n Blue turned around and bowl bound for the first time in years. The biggest test of the season however comes in "The Game" vs the hated Ohio St Buckeyes. If Big Blue can find a way to take down the bucks they should have a great chance at heading to the Rose Bowl, a place where many Michigan Faithful have been waiting dearly to return."

2. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Nice write up Hova. I still have two tough games left. Florida beat me last year, so that scares me. And Masler and I always play a tight game. Ive just been lucky enough to hold him off so far. It will be interesting to see what happens should A&M falls. NC is still up in the air with a few big games to go.

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Nice write up indeed.

I wish I would've joined 1 advance sooner so my team wouldn't have lost to Troy. Dropped me from #13 all the way out of the top 25.

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Ya how the hell do they lose to troy

5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I was wondering the same thing. The talent on their team is pretty good.

They beat Troy in basically every category... I guess the difference was that Tech had to settle for 3 red zone field goals.

#crazy

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

That is why the interm coach was replaced so quickly