News - Week 2

Discussion in 'TFL: League 1 Red' started by Bryan Colmenares, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

[​IMG]

Welcome to the newly added League 2 News, where are your latest rumors,transfers, and top League 2 contenders are talked about. Todays Main discussion and recent talk of activity this week is the race for the Golden Boot, or Bota De Oro the spanish call it. It has been won by many but in this League we have a tough race with its top two contendors. In first we have Vagner Love with six goals and in second and not far behind we have Landon Donovan, both great players for their teams. The fact of the matter is will Love be able to hold his rank as first for the award? Donovan is one goal away from tie-ing with Love, Love belonging to CSKA ranked first in the League and Donovan belonging to L.A Galaxy which are currently placed second which brings us to our second topic.​

The Battle for League Champion rages on, CSKA in first place with four wins and no losses, followed by L.A Galaxy with a 3-0 clean sheet as well. Both teams are very impressive on the pitch holding two top scorers for the league. Third place is Athletic Bilbao with two wins and a tie, certainly they must feel some sorrow with the dreadful tie to LOSC Lille which could have brought them up to an even score with Los Angeles. On a safe note the top three teams for League Two are undefeated and will definitely be seeking promotion to League One where new challenges await the managers and the clubs.​

And finally, the club we've been talking about the most and what seems to be performing outstandingly is CSKA. They have scored an impressive 15 goals this season in JUST 4 GAMES. This is a team that is looking to win it all this season, Golden Boot, League Champions and as well a promotion to the next League. This is Bryan Colmenares with League Two news, and we'll catch you next time,goodnight.​

• Like Like x 5
  2. Krebstar425

Krebstar425 Thee Mighty DFB

Hey everyone, Bryan (Valencia, L1) is now your content manager. Want to start a rumor or trash talk through the media? PM him.

3. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

first match jitters ;)

4. Ant0nTheGreat

Ant0nTheGreat Walk On

Bryan Thank You Sir...

5. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

Im not a fan..just a news writer..lol

6. I Like Narwhals

I Like Narwhals Walk On

I hope this keeps going for awhile, I like things like this. :)

7. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

Im permanent league writer

8. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

I'm a journalist too :)

9. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

._. nice to meet you jon

10. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

[​IMG]

Welcome to League two news, at the conclusion of week 2 we have made some pretty big news stories but it just keeps coming better and better. Today it was confirmed to be released on public media, Sporting CP Manager "Connor" released a press conference the other day on their team. He was up most confident on his words and the fans stated they can beat the others if they could beat L.A. The Managers exchanged good words, Los Angeles's manager "I like Narwhals" complimented on the speed of Sporting and I quote, "I can tell you that was one of the worst i've played. I never knew your team was that fast." It appeared to be words of encouragement for the team, but Mr.Connor stated and I quote again, "Anybody can win on any given day, all you can do is prepare. However, with this said our goal is to finish top 3 this season, anything lower is a failure." Bright words from a may be successful Manager next season, and we will all have that in our minds, preparation is the key to winning matches. Statistics show Sporting CP is currently placed 5th in the League with 6 points.

In other news Huntelaar from Shalke 04 has hit his 5th goal of the season tie-ing with Landon Donovan from Los Angeles Galaxy, no words from the Manager of Shalke but this seems to be an accomplishment for the bright player. Shalke 04 is currently 3rd in the League with an overall of 9 goals, 5 of them scored from this player, and what a remarkable player he his. In the current lead is none other than CSKA's Vagner Love, an accomplished superstar of the league has been impressing most Managers lately, a key player to CSKA, the question is will the Manager of such a successful team leave the club when the new League Begins? Or will he stay with his starting club in hopes it can beat competition in the near future? Questions from the board will be brought to the Top 3 team's managers as we get nearer and nearer to the end of the season. Playing as good as he did will the Top Scorer be a top contender for for transfers? All these answers will be answered in the coming weeks of the season, only time will tell the fate of these players.

Mentioning Shalke 04, Athletic Bilbao and Shalke are in the battle for 3rd place, both teams have a neck breaking 7 points! Both teams have the same standings except for Shalke with one extra win. We are waiting to see if the manager for Bilbao will have anything to say in the upcoming weeks about the clubs success, Shalke's Managers have had nothing to say as well. The Media will try to schedule some interviews this week with the managers to see if any correspond to their teams success.Other than that we will give you the leagues standings for week 2. In first place we have CSKA,second is L.A Galaxy,third goes to Shalke 04,coming in fourth is Athletic Bilbao, fifth place is Sporting CP, followed by sixth VFL Wolfsburg, seventh goes LOSC Lille, eight is Udinese, ninth goes too PSG, and finally last place goes too Santos FC

The previous topic comes too the final conclusion of todays week which appears to be Santos FC. Now the board is worried with the club Santos, their All-Star player Neymar is doing quite poor , for the League and transfer rumors are occurring that F.C Barcelona will be buying the player, but with the performance that we're seeing , I don't think the club has his eyes on the player with all due respect, Neymar is currently bided for over 40 Million Euros by Chelsea FC but with the battle raging on bids and performance the League Two Media Crew thinks that the price will go down for this supposively great young talented superstar? The question is, is it the player? or the manager? Or is it both? Maybe it is that the player can't correspond with the managers actions. I can certainly tell you this team and this individuals performance are very poor and we hope the best for the team to atleast get one win throughout the season, Santos FC is currently Last Place in the league with NO wins and with a dreaded 4 losses. That's been all for todays News, I am Bryan Colmenares giving you all the news throughout the season, have a good one.

Krebstar425

• Like Like x 3
  11. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Nice work man... Nice to see new contributors

• Like Like x 1
  12. Krebstar425

Damnit, Bryan, now I need to start posting L1 news. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

catch up with me man :]

14. Krebstar425

Oh you just wait until tonight.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.