News - Week 3

Discussion in 'TFL: League 1 Red' started by Bryan Colmenares, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

[​IMG]

Gentleman I'd like to welcome you to week 3! An exciting week 2 was brought to us with tons of action and this week it gets even better! To start off week 3 Athletic Bilbao and CSKA both had press conferences ,where both managers had something to say. Starting with CSKA Moscow, Manager Anton said ,"We've been playing well, but as a group we believe we can do better. You know, in our four matches we've scored a lot of goals, but we haven't played with the sort of flair we know we are capable of. We also have to look at the defensive side of the ball and see that we haven't kept a clean sheet yet." Athletic's Manager Jon MK had a recent interview with me but that is left for a later segment, meanwhile at the conference he did say this, "Athletic Club's upcoming matches for week three will be tough. I expect my players to play well, but I am still waiting for the man up front, Fernando Llorente to come into his form and start producing not unlike he was during preseason friendlies. Llorente is a world class striker and I expect more from him heading into these next weeks. A tough week three fixture has the top two teams versus this team​
    and I expect them to perform well. I do not expect such lopsided scores like I have seen in the first two
    weeks. We will continue to do what we do best, which is play tough defense in the final third. Losing is
    not an option, as we plan to move throughout the season with no losses. I feel this club has top 2
    capabilities and expect nothing less than that."

To follow up, Santos's Manager has disgraced the team name in public saying they hired a new Coach,"Barry Bonds" he said and I quote,"Players will be able to finish more headers, if Bonds is able to show them how to enlarge the circumfrence of their head. It's science!" I'm concluding that the board would not be happy with the move the Santo Manager has made, although a light of hope glimmered today as Santos FC defeated LOSC Lille.

And Lastly I did an interview with 3 Teams, all at the top of the standings, we'll start off with L.A Galaxy's "I Like Narwhals" , before the interviews started he stated about a recent game ,"smack talk" would be rather said, he stated,"I would like to comment on that match I played against moonbbad or whatever his name is, for the media. Personally, I think he's a scrub. That was my first game in like a week and I didnt really get time to warm up, I only said i'd play because he was already complaining in one of the threads that I didn't contact him. But honestly, he did have more possession than me, but im still better. I had way more chances, and like 5 more shots than him. The first goal I got, was embarrassing. I did a maradona around his defender and scored from close to the outside of the box. It shouldn't have been a draw. I would've easily won if I could aim better. All my shots were right on the side of the post, just barely missing. I wish I could've re-matched him right there, because I easily would've won. Sure he had more possession, but why does possession matter if you dont take advantage of it?" , later he said during the interview,"I can already tell Anton will beat me, and Connor will most likely beat me if I play like i did last time. So in the end, i'd say id come up in about 2nd or 3rd place and I would assume thats good especially since i'm using a 3 star team.",he commented on the loss to Sporting CP and the style of play he used,"I change the way I play, depending on who I play.But for him, most likely i'd stay on the same way I raised my team. I have changed my formation around and hopefully that helps me out. Im expecting a good game between him and I."And finally his last regards on the boot and Donovan,"You know, I didn't even know we had a golden boot. Landon just happened to get the goals because of the way I play and his position. But he is my key player to score with and knowing that, i'll probably try a little harder to get him the golden boot."

Next up was "Connor", Manager of Sporting CP who shared his strengths and weaknesses of the team and their overall by stating this,"I see Sporting CP as one that can compete with any in the league. We've had strong games against opponents such as CSKA and Schalke, but also disappointing results, such as the one with Lille. Although it was just a tie we should have one. Our strengths our are passing, possession and shots. We possess the ball better than any team we play and complete our passes well. We get lots of shots on goal, which is something we pride ourselves in. Our weaknesses our finishing and defensive mistakes. We cannot finish well at all. The shots either go to the goalie or just wide of the post. Our defense is solid, but we give up too many s**t goals and too many late goals. Thank you."And the final comments towards the L.A friendly,"it was just a friendly so we will not put too much in to that win. Although beating a great contender 7-1 in any match is a huge accomplishment. It gave us the confidence and belief that we can compete in this league."

The last interview was none other than "XAttackConquerX", from Shalke 04,he was asked the overall for his team and where he stood and he said,"I'm very happy with how my team has done thus far. There has been a great all-around effort. Huntelaar and Raul have been great up front, combining for all 9 of our goals and great goaltending by Manuel Neur has kept us in tight matches.I have high expectations for the upcoming weeks. We face a struggling PSG this week, but there is no doubt that it will be a tough match. The most important match of the season for our squad so far will be when we travel to San Mamés to face Athletic Bilbao. At the moment, we our tied with the Spanish team for 3rd in the league. We will have to be at our best if we want a chance to win."

Good news from your trusted source, I'm Bryan Colmenares, here with Week 3' s news, over and out

Krebstar425
    Ant0nTheGreat
    makinpropel
    abolishthefed
    jnewcomer5
    XAttackConquerX
    Connor
    Jon MK
    I Like Narwhals
    heelswxman

Contact me here for news stories and your personal insights on the league ----> @bryancolmenares

• Like Like x 2
  2. I Like Narwhals

I Like Narwhals Walk On

I'm making myself look like a douche, oh well. :cool:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Ant0nTheGreat

Ant0nTheGreat Walk On

I call it being honest.

4. Connor

Connor Walk On

I don't think you were a douce. I mean you spoke the truth. I will probably beat you. lol

5. I Like Narwhals

I Like Narwhals Walk On

lol. I don't doubt it. I see Anton, You, and then me as the top 3.

But I see Donovan getting golden boot. ;)

6. Connor

Connor Walk On

JonMK will be right there with us. His Athletic team looks solid. Anton, will not drop to 4th even if he doesn't win, but either 3 of us could find a way out.

7. I Like Narwhals

I Like Narwhals Walk On

I completely forgot about him. I don't even think Anton will drop to 2nd, but that's just me.

Knowing me and my luck, i'll pull a lebron and choke.

8. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

You are a douche. Are you really that troubled by the result that you have to keep running your mouth about it? We'll see what happens next time we play. You probably would be a better player if you weren't so focused on using Landon Donovan every time you had the ball and taking every shot with him. I guess the golden boot is more important to you than winning the league. Talk is cheap...

• Like Like x 2
  9. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

[​IMG]

Hopefully this will be good. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Nah I have said what I have needed to say. Like I said in the post talk is cheap.

11. I Like Narwhals

I Like Narwhals Walk On

lol. It obviously worked when I used him considering I broke your defenders ankles, and scored from right outside the box.
    Using him gets me many chances, I just happened to barely miss the goal. You're trying to sound all smart, but either way you didn't win and neither did I. Donovan has gotten me in 2nd place right? What have your players got you to? 6th place with two losses and ONE win? lol.

12. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

LOL I LOVE YOU GUYS, GOOD NEWS STUFF, GOOD NEWS STUFF

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ant0nTheGreat

Ant0nTheGreat Walk On

LEAGUE 2 is better than all the other leagues. WE PLAY OUR GAMES and WE ARE ENTERTAINING.... :p

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

Meow , news will be here tomorrow, sorry for the wait guys :p im writing a book for you all :/ and the last interview from former Manager Anton before his retirement plan

16. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

still waiting for the news........ ;)

17. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

im lazy today Dx i went asleep at 5 AM last night... :p bare with me now..idk what news to start on the departure of CSKA or all the arguing going on..sheesh i need a break

18. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

news doesnt take a break, nor does it sleep ;) every great news writer knows this :p

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

[​IMG]

20. Connor

Connor Walk On

It's tomorrow. Does that mean there will be news today? Better be, Lisbon is bout ready to tear down their headquarters and stick with local news.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

[​IMG]

*Sigh* I'm getting too old for this. WELCOME to the most amazing news stories of the week Gentleman, as I invite you to LEAGUE TWO NEWS!. Today we bring you with our top story, 3 Top Contending Clubs have been Banned from the league due to unfriendly like sportsman ship and violating the code of conduct of the League itself. The League Two board held a trial against all the managers separately which came to the conclusion of their expulsion. CSKA's manager was the first too leave the League with an insult to VFL Wolfsburg's Manager. Followed by L.A Galaxy's and Udinese's Manager I Like Narwhals and heelswxman. The board has not yet released the reason for these two banning but it is currently under investigation I can assure you. The tragedy of getting not only banned but promoted as well..dreams crushed for all 3 clubs but with every great tragedy comes a great hope. Which brings us to our next news topic.​

This week at the loss of three new clubs, one club has signed in with the board and has been confirmed, that team being Fiorentina FC, a fine club as we can see. The club opened its first match against VFL Wolfsburg who surely gave them a welcome defeating them 3-1. In the following days Fiorentina FC tied against LOSC Lille and defeated Santos FC an increadible 6-1 . Their last match of the week was a defeat against Paris Saint Germain 2-1. The board has high expectations for this club as they proceed in the weeks, everyone has an eye out for this team that is so unexpected bringing you a good meaning of football.​

And for our last news post of the week, we will be giving you the update of the League Table. Sporting CP Undefeated this season taking number one...excellent performance and they will be exceeding promotion. Next is Shalke 04 with two losses a tie and three wins. In third is Athletic Bilbao with two wins one tie and one loss. Fiorentina advance to 7th place for their first League two spot giving the board a glimmer of hope for their preferred team this season. The fans are dying to see if Fiorentina can make it to atleast 3rd place before the season ends to see if this club CAN advance to League One bringing an awe shocking momentum turn. Stay tuned to LEAGUE TWO this week for more interviews news stories and gossips of the season.​

I'll be closing with an argument that happened a few weeks ago with club manager of Wolfsburg and former L.A Galaxy Manager. The two were trading blows at a LEAGUE press ocnference where the other managers sat and watched and even disputed. The board will be reviewing VFL Wolfsburg in the following weeks to see if they continue to fall out of place. This is Bryan Colmenares with week 3 news. Out.​

Contact me here ----> Bryan Colmenares

Krebstar425
    JagNation

• Like Like x 2
  22. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

i fudged up on the freakin template and had to erase it cuz i didnt wanna group pictures all over again -.-

23. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

im waiting on some new news.

24. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

im waiting for you to get cocky....you think stories make themselves? somebody die or get really hurt or something...

25. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

I'm confident but much more humble :)