News

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Hey guys as this season is coming to a close I just wanted to announce a few things.

First we will advance tonite by 11 pm cst.

I need to get a list of you guys who are wanting to switch teams next year.

I will be putting together the final team list probably after this advance.

So with that being said remember if you are a coach who will be switching teams shoot me or texasfight a pm with the team your wanting to switch to. Once you get confirmation from us that you can switch to that team then you can begin your thread about "whos looking to sway you away from your team." If you need an example of what the thread should look like then take a look at our threads from last year.

As always we will be doing the offseason and preseason in one night. Im not sure yet which day, it will depend on how fast we get everything done.

We will also be putting together a Content Assignments list.

Also I will be putting together a slider testing group. This group will be volunteer only. Our goal will be to look at some different slider sets (more difficult than this year) to possibly put into play for next season. If you are interested in participating please let myself or texasfight know. I would like to get me plus 3 people to help test. We may be looking into 0 threshold sliders, but regardless they will be more difficult than the set we are using now.

If there are any suggestions etc you guys would like to see for year 4 please let me or texasfight know. This is OUR DYNASTY and we all need to have input and contribute to keep it as one of the most active and fast ps3 dynasties on TF.

Thanks,
    Sabo

2. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

sounds good to me, ill have my game in sometime this afternoon

3. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

sounds good sabo. I will def be switching teams next year, just waiting on the final list so that I can look over the offers and make my decision.

4. the_rhinoceros

the_rhinoceros Walk On

I think there should be a requirement that everyone has to play at least two games versus another human.

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

I will be doin something like that with our schedules this year. Now that are 12 coaches are gonna stick around it will be easier to do things like this. One or two leaving every year kinda tied my hands on that in the past.

6. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

1.) I dont think im up to swtich teams but regardless ill be staying in El Paso next year.
    2.) Im in a conference with a bunch of human teams so i always get a couple of user games a year but i think at least 2-3 user vs user is ideal and a must have.
    3.) When it gets to that time send me an invite and ill help again with the sliders.

7. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

if i win out i think i qualify for early leave not sure though

8. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

C. Rapid Advancement

1. If a coach dramatically exceeds expectations, it will be possible for that coach to leave after 1 year.

TERMS -
    a. 1* - Achieve all goals with maximum of 3 losses.
    b. 2* - Achieve all goals with a maximum of 2 losses
    c. 3* - Achieve all goals with a maximum of 1 loss.
    d. 4* - Achieve all goals and go undefeated.
    e. 5* and 6* - Achieve all goals and win National Championship

9. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Does that mean I would have the possibility of changing teams should I achieve all my goals?

10. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Yep. Ill put a list together of all coaches available to team swap. Everyone needs to keep in mind that just as you can switch teams for accomplishing your goal but u can also be fired for not meeting their expectations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.