Next Basketball prodigy

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by NYJuggalo45, Jan 6, 2011.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Might be old or posted before, just saw it on a friend's facebook page. 12 years old, this kid could start for half the colleges at PG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9LAZRikWc

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Young'n nice but meet the number one ranked kid for the Class of 2017;)

3. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Jesus Christ people these are 11 and 12 year old kids. If you go look back at "phenom" basketball players under 13, most of them end up nowhere.

That McCabe kid can dribble, good for him. And he can make a shot. But what happens when he hits puberty and he has to change his shot and all that? And who knows how tall he'll be, what if he ends up 5'8"? He looks like an And 1 player at best, they didn't show ANY footage of him playing with other people (don't tell me the quick cut camera action on a pick up game where he passed it twice is film of him playing actual basketball). He did some fancy dribbling and individual drills, he didn't cross over another top ranked high school player, jump from the free throw line and dunk over a 6'10" high school kid...he dribbled the ball really well because he practiced hard. He's not the next best thing, he looks like a younger Reddick or Scheyer in the making

4. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I just think it's sad we put the spotlight on these kids so young, at least wait til they hit high school you know?

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Ya if hes 5'8 he's screwed lol

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Well yeah big difference between tricks and good basketball. I think Juggy was just impressed with the kid's ability is all, not serious about him being Lebron II or something.

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yeah i was kind of saying it tounge in cheek. although i do believe he could start for St. John's at the point, even if he is like 5 foot 1 right now. but like i said, i just ripped it from a friend's facebook page.