Next Draft

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by ThaBayouChef, May 2, 2014.

1. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Did I miss the convo about the league importing real players from NCAA 14?! I went into "Scouting" for the first time last night and who was #1, Braxton Miller. Continued down the list, and there's Brett Hundley, Blake Bell, Bishop Sankey, and Blake Bortles! Looks like it's going to be a fun draft to be in....

2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

I remember seeing a popup on the screen earlier in the season when i logged in one time but didn't think too much of it. If so, that's pretty cool

3. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

I think so, too. I kind of wanted to do that starting the franchise out. Just think it's cool to play with real names from real schools.

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Hopefully we can get word before we start that the imported NCAA players in M15 won't screw up the CFM. I'd love if we can take advantage of it.

5. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

(y)(y)

6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Yes, Jim imported a draft class.

7. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Yeah, we wanted to import draft classes right from the start, but there were issues with it early on. We decided to give it a shot now, since it is supposedly fixed. It also makes it so that nobody can use a draft guide on the standard classes (not that anyone in The Q would do such a thing! :cautious:).

Unfortunately I don't expect imported draft classes to be an option in M15, as there will be no NCAA football game.

• Like Like x 2
  8. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Couldn't you just use the files from NCAA 14 to import? Or would that not work?

9. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Sure, if they build that functionality into M15. I just don't believe they will take the time to build in support for an old game, that they may even in fact want to distance themselves from.

• Like Like x 1