next man up- Lions possibly

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by saintsdave75, May 15, 2011.

1. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Miklos has said that Prane may be stepping down from omfl and will decide by monday morning. Just to get things rolling, here is the current wait list:

Name- PSN- AIM

1. wajomatik- wajomatok- wajy420
    2. Wdunn60958- Wdunn60958- Wdunn60958
    3. KorrosivD- KorrosivD- KorrosivD
    4. Bruce
    5. Luis- ldb_1979- ldb1979ar
    6. thafuture3886- thafuture3886- thafuture3886
    7. dritsch- dritsch- dritsch01

With pmfl looking likely to move to xbox, this list may grow bigger sooner. Not sure what everyone thinks about who's next, but unless wajo or wdunn are still not ready, then it may be Korrosiv's turn. Of course, I'm not sure anyone has been in contact with him since the psn hack.

Thoughts?

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I know this is gonna be wishy washy, but with about 2 months off, I could retake the Lions if someone wants to take the Panthers. After their real NFL draft, I wouldn't mind having them in Madden 12.

Purely selfish and I would completely 100% understand if it would not be allowed.

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

The Lions are db's fav and have been offered them already and declined I will give him a chance one more time. Wajo still has no ps3, wdunn can not handle a 2nd league right now, korrosive I tried to get with 6-8 weeks ago with no response and has not been on the site since March, nate was pretty clear Bruce was not getting back in any time soon. All that being said I think we give Luis the next team if korrosive does not turn up soon like tomorrow. Luis is a great owner for us in WFL and board member and understands the system, just my 2 cents though...

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Yes, Luis is a beast in WFL.

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya i am fine with whatever you guys want.