Next Step

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hornfaninbama, Nov 14, 2012.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

jay2149 ZREX17 Aspect1
    We are into The Flashback. Darkwing is commissioner over there and the pace is quick. Y'all have been great here and I don't doubt that you will be over there as well. My goal is to finish this season by Thanksgiving so when the holiday hiatus is over we can step straight into the new place.

I am going to keep this dynasty online simply because I love my team and the recruits I have coming in. If y'all would like to continue you're more than welcome. We won't use the site anymore and the restrictions that have been in place will be lifted except for sim play. All of y'all are welcome to keep playing.

Lets keep it up and finish out strong. I am going to advance tomorrow and then every 2 days without fail. Whether games are in or not. That should free us up to be done on the right timetable. Darkwing is working on a list of teams for y'all to choose from. Hopefully we get that in a few days.

I've really enjoyed being commissioner here and when the next releas comes out I'd be honored to have any or all of you back here. No game summaries going forward, no recruiting updates. Just get games in and we'll be kosher. I'm sad to see this one go, but that's the way NCAA has gone this year. Good luck in The Flashback.

2. Aspect1

Aspect1 Walk On

Thanks for your efforts homie!!!