Next Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shaun Mason, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Next Week

Guys,

Next week (in game) I am going to change the sliders. I would like to try Playmakers Varsity (just try them) sliders.

What I need is this: Could a pair of you get together and try the sliders out in a User vs User game? I would like one of the two to set up a temporary OD and invite the other and play in week one.

I don't want to screw up User vs User games trying to make the CPU better.

Anyone interested?
    Shaun

Playmaker Sliders:
    Varsity
    8 minutes (7 is fine too)
    FINAL BASE SETTINGS
    QBA-5/15............(Or you can stick to the passing chart formula)
    PASS BLK-15/15
    WR CATCH-35/50
    RBA-45/45
    RUN BLK-30/30

PASS COVERAGE-35/100
    PASS RUSH-65/65
    INT-50/50...........................(If u see too many picks lower to 35)
    RUN DEFENSE-20/80..............(If Human running is too difficult lower the CPU Slider down to 65)
    TKL-35/35

FG POWER-0/0
    FGA-15/50
    PUNT POWER-15/15
    PUNT ACC-60/60
    KOL-55/55

ALL PENALTIES MAXED ACCEPT HOLDING-50, FACE MASK-45, CLIPPING-55

ENJOY!

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I can probably do it if need be...

just fyi...when you change the sliders, they dont take effect until the following week

3. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Oh yea...I should have changed them before I rolled over...

4. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I played a game offline against the CPU you with these. Worked well...

A&M (Me) 14

USC (CPU) 28

This is what I would call a real score in College. I should not be able to destroy USC. I did see some serious issues with the INT on my side..LOL. I lowered it.

USC 11-18, 220 yDS 2TD, 1 INT
    A&M 9- 19, 157 YDS, 1 TD, 2 INT

USC 21 RUSHES .....120 YDS

A&M 18 RUSHES....78 YDS..

I did see a small issue on running. I ran a few different plays and it seemed the D really sniffed out my runs up the gut. They also played the option extremely well. They were all over me.

5. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Haha, it is USC, they should be all over you.:)

What were the INT problems?

6. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

MY passes were way off. i would sit in the pocket and throw to a WR who did a slant and the ball would go behind him. This happend 3 times. 1 was an INT.

The second INT came from a hook route where the ball sailed to the left of the WR. This may have been because my QB is ranked in the low 80's.

Im gonna try someone like Houston tonight wo have Keenum. I think he is ranked around 92. Ill play against Southern Miss to see what happends there

7. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I have played a few games with these as well. I did not keep track of the scores or stats though. I played with seven minute quarters (seems to be the right amount of time).

The one thing I noticed right away was that if you do not mix things up on offense, the CPU will be all over you. If you run the ball play after play, the CPU will start calling the right plays to stuff the run. If you throw the ball play after play, the CPU will start blitzing the heck out of you. I played as Texas in each of these games. In one particular game I was sacked eleven times (I believe that game was against Colorado).

The next thing I noticed was the feel of the gameplay. I cannot describe it but something just felt better.

I also noticed more injuries during the games. I am not sure if this was just random but it seemed that in each game players went down more frequently.

I like what I see from this slider set so far. I will keep playing with these and give some more feedback later.

8. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

It does seem the CPU defense is alot tougher and you have little time to throw.