Next weekly advance??

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CWT 3000, Oct 1, 2010.

1. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Next weekly advance??

Sorry if I missed this, but when is the league advancing again? I'm itching to play again after the pathetic offensive showing against the Cards. My WR coudn't catch a pass if Favre put it on the money... but of course Favre couldn't hit the ocean if he was standing on the beach during that game. I think my defense was offensive as well (old P. Manning commercial joke, ahhh good times).

2. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

That was a good game, it was nice to see someone else for once deal with the usual frustrations of dropped passes and missed tackles. Still gotta say that Becht's run after his catch where he practically broke through your entire defense was one of the craziest things I've seen.

3. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

I have to agree with you there. The only way I can describe it- he was literally a tank busting through my ENTIRE defense. I was actually talking to one of my friends and mentioned how I had this crazy play happen, but I couldn't for the life of me remember who the player was. We've had 72 hour Madden marathons when I'd visit him in Chicago, so I'd thought we both had seen it all. During the game I think I told sibellius his dudes were on roids:D

I honestly still have that bad taste in my mouth:eek: from that game, because I had guys wide open droping passes or Favre was putting the ball 10 yards over their heads. I thought about putting TJax in, but coudn't convince myself... kept thinking, "ok Favre is due for a hot streak to bring us back"... I'm still waiting. None the less, it forced my running game to be non-existent.

Sibellius though does deserves all of the credit- great sim player and kicked my ass fair and square- my hat goes off to you sir.