Next Year Stuff

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Dude, Feb 27, 2012.

1. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

Couple things I'd like to discuss:
    1. Anyone mind if we go to a single blog? I think there would be a lot more action if we all posted in the same place, and frankly, I don't think everyone has the time to post each week, making some blogs look rather unattended. One blog = plenty of activity no matter what.
    2. Anyone thinking about a team change? I'm just asking publicly in case someone's change might create someone else's. Sometimes guys move to be in rivalry situations and whatnot.
    3. Any other business? We need a slider change of any kind? Anyone got a buddy we could add?

2. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

As for #1 That is fine with me. I personally like to post the recaps and such, but if we go to 1 single blog then I am 100% fine with it.

I tried to talk my brother into playing, but he decided against getting a PS3

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

The only slider thing that I have, and communicated before was the kick returns are much too easy I think.

4. bdub

bdub Walk On

I would like to see an adjustment to injuries. Maybe I have been lucky but seems like no one ever gets hurt for more than a few plays.

5. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

I'm fine with this, I just think that we need to be careful and not have too many injuries

6. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

I don't think this is in my control. I can turn injuries on and off, I think, but that's it.

7. bdub

bdub Walk On

Good to know.

8. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

I am ok with a single blog, everything else seems to be alright.

9. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

Still trying to get my brother. He's a huge WVU fan and it'd be nice to get another Big 12 team