1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Next Year Stuff

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Dude, Feb 27, 2012.

1. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

Couple things I'd like to discuss:
    1. Anyone mind if we go to a single blog? I think there would be a lot more action if we all posted in the same place, and frankly, I don't think everyone has the time to post each week, making some blogs look rather unattended. One blog = plenty of activity no matter what.
    2. Anyone thinking about a team change? I'm just asking publicly in case someone's change might create someone else's. Sometimes guys move to be in rivalry situations and whatnot.
    3. Any other business? We need a slider change of any kind? Anyone got a buddy we could add?

2. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

As for #1 That is fine with me. I personally like to post the recaps and such, but if we go to 1 single blog then I am 100% fine with it.

I tried to talk my brother into playing, but he decided against getting a PS3

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

The only slider thing that I have, and communicated before was the kick returns are much too easy I think.

4. bdub

bdub Walk On

I would like to see an adjustment to injuries. Maybe I have been lucky but seems like no one ever gets hurt for more than a few plays.

5. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

I'm fine with this, I just think that we need to be careful and not have too many injuries

6. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

I don't think this is in my control. I can turn injuries on and off, I think, but that's it.

7. bdub

bdub Walk On

Good to know.

8. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

I am ok with a single blog, everything else seems to be alright.

9. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

Still trying to get my brother. He's a huge WVU fan and it'd be nice to get another Big 12 team