1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Next Years Draft Class....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, Feb 12, 2010.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Next Years Draft Class....

I have a test franchise set up that I have advanced via simming through the 2nd season. If anyone is interested, I can add you to the franchise so you can take a look. it is just a test franchise and has neven been actually played, but it is cool to see the progression and draft. There is a 6'3" WR with 98 speed in this class. My goodness!!

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Nice. If we can guarantee that it is next year's class for us I can start compiling a database.

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Cade's other league just had their second year draft. I was in there before and I still talk to one of their co-commissioners on AIM from time to time. They were the same in that league and another I know about. It looks like the next draft will be the "Ace Garrison Draft".

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/file/958701/57545

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Shoot me an invite for the franny and I'll start compiling a database. Get the jump on next year, maybe even make a master list of overalls and what not.

5. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Well when I go 2-14 this season I mayb be trading down. Either that or trade away D.Williams and take the the Top Running back in that draft class.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

We might be fighting for that draft pick Claven.

7. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

yea WR is Dion Grimes ...he is pretty solid!!

8. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Win, I sent you that invite. Let me know if you got it.