NextFL: Your One stop for Madden 25

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Masler, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Aug 13, 2009

My name is Masler (not really, it's actually Matt lol). I've been commissioner of NextFL or about 1 and 1/4 seasons now and I've had to clean house a bit in the league, leaving the league with several openings. Before I get to that I'll tell you a bit about myself.

I've been part of TSO for nearly five years now. I've played in countless leagues on the site and I've been the commish of two NCAA and then NextFL. My NCAA Online Dynasty The Experience was, in my opinion, one of the best on the site, though I'm sure those in The Duece would disagree. Anyway, with the death of NCAA, came the death of The Experience. I moved onto commishing Madden and here we are.

As for personally, I am a part time firefighter and just got myself a fulltime job at a 9-1-1 dispatch center. I am happily married with a two year old daughter and a son on the way. Very family oriented person so they always come first.

But now let's focus on NextFL. It is THE only X1 Madden league so far but you do not need to be Premier to join. What I am looking for is someone who is proactive on the boards such as regular postings, general discussion and doing the mandatory game summaries. We do not take kindly to trash talking (if you're serious, just teasing each other is fine). Also, if you are just looking to play your games and not be part of the community, this may not be the league for you.

Our advance schedule is every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 10pm EST.

Our current open teams are:

Denver Broncos
    Oakland Raiders
    Kansas City Chiefs
    New Orleans Saints
    New York Jets
    Dallas Cowboys (be warned their roster is decimated)
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers

So if you enjoy Sim style gameplay, community and Madden on the Xbox One, I invite everyone to send me a PM. I'm not very picky at this point and if you're favorite team is on that list, jump on them now!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Jun 21, 2013
    Cowboys are decimated but they do have AP and a couple other pieces
  3. Troy

Troy Walk On

Dec 31, 2014
    Hello I am a new member to TSO and I was wondering if the Saints are still open in your league?
  4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    This is a very old thread.
  5. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Jun 21, 2013