NFC Champ: Bears v Eagles

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by ThaBayouChef, Jan 22, 2013.

1. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

ferocious

What's up man?? It'll be a tight squeeze time frame for me to fit this one in by Wednesday night. Tonight I won't be home and tomorrow is my b-day. So I have to do dinner with my fam and all that tomorrow evening. I should be able to go around 9:30-10:00/et though if you can play then??

• Like Like x 1
  2. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Whats up Loren, well Im available today all day till 5pm est if you can get it in early but its sounds like you cannot. Tomorrow well Ill be able to play but not till later in the night. More like close to 11-12pm est. Ill see what Doug says. Thanx

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

If you guys can play Wed night, great. Not sure how late Loren can play, though, as I don't expect him to stay up that late if he has to work in the morning. We don't want to delay the league a week, that is for sure. Be a trooper Loren! ;)

4. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Already told Zo I'll play late tomm night since it's the only time we can really make it work, so that the Superbowl will get played either way before the weekend. So guess we're scheduled for a midnight/et kickoff tomm.

• Like Like x 3
  5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thank you Loren. That is truly appreciated and it does not go unnoticed! Let us know if any probs arise. Otherwise, good luck to both of you!

• Like Like x 1
  6. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

(y)