1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

NFC Championship - Panthers vs. Eagles

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Sorry, folks, I have NO idea when they are playing. But I figure since they cannot bother to start a thread, I could at least try to help this along.

Disappointing from BOTH owners here. You guys know better and I expect more.

2. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Game is set for Monday night after Monday night football

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Thank you. I'll send back the teeth I pulled out to get this done once I see the game completed. :)

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

this is pathetic. freaking championship game between 2 core owners and a board member has to put up a post. :x

5. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I Blame COD... It's not our Fault DAMN YOU TREYARCH!!!!! Sorry about this guys, Vishal and I have been actively discussing when we will play on the blast group that I totally forgot about making a post.

6. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

We will have to play at 11:00pm est at the lastest. I'm a Redskins fan so I would rather play at 7pm est. But I do not want to wait until after the game.