NFC Divisional Matchup Bears vs Packers "The 3rd time is the Charm"

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by ferocious, Jan 22, 2013.

1. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

bears vs packers.jpg
    The score a whooping 56-28 Bears win, how did that happen everybody asks??? well beating their Nemesis to their own punch. West Coast style.....

The Bears and Packers owners know each other very well being in the same division, but in games before the Bears have tryed different things on defense to stop the Packers offense and nothing has ever worked till today. Well Im lying my defense didnt stop shit until Coach ZO decided well if we cant stop them join them, so out scoring them was the way to go. And that in turn lid up a fire cracker up my Defense's ass becuz they harrassed Rodgers and made him throw up 3picks which were the difference in this game becuz my offense converted them all to td's even one which was a pick 6 by Hot CB Danshaw 1 of two he had in this game and 3 total for the playoffs.

The Bears Defense held the Packers offense to 7 points most of the game and all due to a Bears offense that kept the chains moving all day. Even the Bears special teams got fired up as rookie returner CB Patrick had an 100yrd kickoff return. The rest of the Packers points were given up in the end of the 3rd qrtr and 4th when the game was well out of the Packers hands.

Great Game Troy and GL on your offseason. Im pretty sure this game was decided at the coin toss.

The story of these palyoffs for the Bears has been the outstanding play of the
    Veteran QB Jay Cutler: 446yrds / 7 td's and 0 int's. Not making mistakes and giving the ball to his other star players has paid off for this team.

Next up Coach ZO's first NFC Championship Game Ever adn the Bears will be facing a Coach and team that they have never faced. But the Bears are up for the challenge and hope to continue this amazing run all the way to the Superbowl.

• Like Like x 4
  2. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

upset of the year...Colts win superbowl now

• Like Like x 1
  3. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Great win man. Definitely upset of the year.

• Like Like x 1
  4. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

wow, big win man

5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

No such thing as an "upset" in 12th Man Football. Just more proof that anyone and everyone can win in this league regardless of rank or record. Alonso knew that and put Troy to the test. Congrats Zo.

• Like Like x 1
  6. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Gg zo

• Like Like x 1
  7. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

I would constitute a 15-1 team losing as an upset...

• Like Like x 1
  8. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Thanx Kris and I too see it that way, not the way at all that I thought this last two games were gonna end for sure. I mean I had to play two of the NFC's best back-to-back, I had never beaten Curtis till this season and to do it in the playoffs well that was huge. And then I get the Best record in 12th Man in Troy that has treated all 12th Man like a rug and specially me and my Bears sweeping me on back to back seasons only for me to finally come up with a convincing victory in Lambeau Field. Both tuff owners, tuff teams, but in the end my offense was the better one in these two games not my defense. Now hopefully my run can continue.....

• Like Like x 1
  9. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Great win Zo-tastic.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Thanks James, always a great help to have some words of encouragement from you before my games.

• Like Like x 1