NFC East Blog 2015 - Return to Greatness

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by CTfromDC, Jan 14, 2014.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

[​IMG]

2015 SEASON is upon us. After seeing the Cowboys win the division is the inaugural PS4 HK League, The Eagles and Redskins tie for 1st in 2014 Season 2 during the SIM. We are back for Season 3 - User controlled, and already there is much to talk about.

For starters, Romo and Manning are long gone, while RG3 and Foles have seized control of their teams. Enter Week 1::

NFC East Game of the Week:
    [​IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys (KNICKSFAN_84) vs. NY Giants (CPU)
    This was a tightly contested contest. No Romo, No Manning, No Giants owner! Cowboys Owner/GM almost fell victim to the CPU Beast but was able to prevail 16-15 to take a 1-0 record in the division, good enough for 1st place. Rookie QB Conner Phillip had a decent day, going 17/28 185 yards. He made a mistake and threw one pick however.

Around the division...

Washington Redskins traveled to Atlanta Falcons to start the season. Rusty wasn't the word. New OC Carroll was all over the place with the play calling. Couple that with Atlanta's defense playing solid, the offense stuttered. The Defense played bend but don't break, but allowed Julio Jones to eat up the slot. New DC failed to make the adjustments earlier in the game to contain it. Robert Griffin did not throw an INT. That is a positive, but his completion percentage was horrible, leading fans and ownership alike to wonder if he is truly Chudzinski's guy. HC Chud-Z drafted highly praised QB Adam Braithwaite from LSU. Adam had am excellent college career, and looked sharp in practices all pre-season. We have a feeling the leash is short this year in Washington for Bobby Triple-O G 3.

Philadelphia Eagles ( Zikry ) traveled to the Burgh to open up their season. The story here is the Eagles offense. They couldn't muster much against the Steelers, who held them to 3 for the game. Philly drops to 0-1. Eagles will welcome the Cowboys to Philly next week for the NFC East Game of the Week.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  2. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

BREAKING NEWS
    DeMarcus Ware is no longer a Cowboy

[​IMG]

The Dallas Cowboys have struck a deal with the Vikings that will send veteran RE DeMarcus Ware to Minnesota for a 4th round draft pick in next year's draft. Ware is in the final year of his contract and is set to make $12.61 million this year with $3 million guaranteed. This move by the Cowboys will free up $9.61 million dollars in cap space which the team will use to bolster a paper thin offensive line. We were able to speak with Cowboys owner Mike Caudell on the trade and he gave us some insight on the deal. "DeMarcus is the kind of player that every team dreams of having in their locker room." "We would have loved for him to finish his career as a Cowboy but unfortunately the business side of the NFL has played our hand in this situation." "I know that DeMarcus will make an immediate impact in Minnesota and Cowboys fans will always be grateful for the things he has done both on and off the field here in Dallas."

• Like Like x 2
  3. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

[​IMG]

Redskin groupies rejoice over the news that D Ware is outta the division, stank legs and twerks were performed all night long....

• Like Like x 1
  4. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! That sir is hilarious!

5. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

CTfromDC they are celebrating because they get rid of this nightmare...................................[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Not until he plays them cowgirls twice though

He savin his last two cans just for you and yours broham...Weeks 3 and 6

[​IMG]

Weeks 3 and 6......

[​IMG]

KNICKSFAN_84

• Like Like x 1
  7. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Week 2 - Over/Under

NY Giants (CPU) Home vs New Orleans Saints (CPU) Away

+4 | O/U 40

Prediction: Saints cover the spread, Under

Notes...CPU game, no one cares

Philadelphia Eagles (Zikry ) Home vs Dallas Cowboys (KNICKSFAN_84 ) Away

+6 | O/U 24

Prediction: Cowboys cover the spread, Over

Washington Redskins (ME) Home vs Pittsburgh Steelers (smace767 ) Away

+12 | O/U 26

Prediction: Redskins cover the spread, Over

8. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Eagles still on CPU for week 2. :(

9. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Best be sure Eagles will remember that the Skins took the points on the Cowboys. :)

10. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

I wish this wasn't the case bro. I'd rather play you.

11. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

At least we got another game this season. Our only game last year was great. Just lemme know when you plan on playing so I can watch on stream please

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Typical response of a cotton headed ninny moggins

13. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

awesome blog CTfromDC (y) dang heck of blog man (y) a lot of trash talk

14. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

NFC East Vote up...We can

A.) Ban Cimmy24 from viewing the blog for his blatant antagonistic (Yup, that just happened, BOOM) comment against NFC East brethren
    B.) Verbally warn him, and hopes he gets the message

What say ye

KNICKSFAN_84 Zikry @CPU

• Like Like x 1
  15. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

[​IMG]

16. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

its all in fun bruh, just tryin to keep it live around here...you still are the content king, no one phuckin wit ya throne sporty! King of the Blog

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

That'll be RG3 when he's carted off after getting sacked by Poe :) I promised him a big payday if he takes out one of the QBs in the division bounty style

• Like Like x 1
  18. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Who the hell is Poe?!?!

19. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

nevermind, he is a plan B Geno Atkins...Looks like Montgomery has his hands full

• Like Like x 1
  20. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  21. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Washington promotes TE coach Sean McVay to Assistant to the Offensive Coordinator. Mcvay will take over playcalling duties for the remainder of the season while OC Nathan Carroll will handle overall offensive preparedness and game planning. Coach Chudzinski felt it best to address this early, rather than let it fester and the team be in week 8 with a lackluster offense. Mcvay is reported to be returning to the previous regimes playbook that he help implemented with Kyle Shanahan.

22. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

Robert Griffin III has gained a new moniker!

After the horrific knee injury in his rookie season Griffin gained the title of "RG-KNEE" from the Redskins rivals but in the HK era of the NFL a new moniker has been bestowed on RGIII so please put your hands together for........
    RG-INT
    [​IMG]
    Since the start of the HK era RGIII has thrown an astonishing 61 interceptions. Looks like the Redskins front office may need to cut their losses on this bust!

This story has been brought to you by The Dallas Morning News

• Like Like x 3
  23. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    The Giants are ready to roll, watch out NFC East

• Like Like x 3
  24. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

• Like Like x 1
  25. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

0-8....nuff said, if the first win comes...LOOK OUT! We are getting closer fellas!