NFC North/South - Division Manager

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by ferocious, Sep 2, 2012.

1. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

LtJustice
    Phenom
    PepperNY
    Gutcheck64
    redlishus
    WilsT24
    PDP973
    NFC NORTH AND SOUTH.jpg

Whats going on NFC North and South, this is your Division Manager for 12th Man Madden 13. Well below you all will see what my duties will be, but most importantly know that Im here to help in anyway I can to make this league as succesful as always. Im practically always on YIM: ferociouszo and check the boards on a daily basis so you can shoot me a message here also. If you guys have any problems hit me up, any questions dont hesitate, if you want any tips the same.

Im lucky to have a group of veteran owners here with the exception of Vikings owner Pat, so you are all pretty much up to par on everything. James P and Rod to get your profiles up HERE as soon as possible please, and for Pat got get his correct avatar 11263-441a13144e042a9ebbb4ac2cca30f49c.jpg lol....Other than that thanx to all of the rest for being on top of things. Now lets have fun, good luck and enjoy this Madden that will blow us away!!!(y) Thanx

DIVISION MANAGER DUTIES

• GAME SCHEDULING: Ensure that division owners are effectively communicating their schedule with opponents.

• GAME RECAPS: Verify that the winning team(s) assigned to their divisions is posting a game recapfor each divisional game and all playoff games within 48 hours of game completion.

• TEAM MANAGEMENT: Certify that each owner is accountable and up-to-date on team transactions in the necessary posting areas; as well as staying within the league policies for all transactions.

• GENERAL INQUIRIES: Each division manager is required to be up on all the 12th Man Football rules and guidelines. If an owner has a question or general concern, they should contact their Division Manager. In the event that a division manager is not available and an inquiry requires immediate response; at that time owners may route concerns to the Conference Commissioner.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gutcheck64

Gutcheck64 Walk On

ok zo ,ill try and get it done before i go to work

4. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Sounds good, Thank You