NFC Playoff Contenders: Week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Oct 8, 2009
    NFC Playoff Contenders: Week 6

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5
    Seed Team Owner Record Comment
    1. [​IMG] Bruce 6-0 This has been the ultimate in terms of taking a bad team and turning them into an OMFL Championship Contender. Bruce has rolled over some relatively soft competition and should measure up well against the 49ers twice and the Saints later on in the season.
    2. [​IMG] Calibucc 5-1 The Bears have been solid this season behind the arrival of Calibucc in Chicago. He looks like a definite contender for the NFC Crown with his only loss coming to a tough Panther team.
    3. [​IMG] Nate 5-1 The Saints were cruising along where they left off last season before a crucial injury to Drew Brees. Nate should still have the ability to keep this team in playoff contention and then look out if Brees is healthy in the playoffs.
    4. [​IMG] SaintsDave 4-2 The Giants have a new owner in town with Dave. Do the Giants have the talent to fit a style that Dave can win some games? I think he just might be able to catch enough breaks to keep them in the hunt in the NFC East.
    5. [​IMG] Dritsch 4-2 The only thing beating the 49ers this season is simulations. Dritsch just needs to show up and everything will be fine in San Francisco. Tough defense, efficient offense, and the best wildcard team in the OMFL if he can't catch the Rams this season.
    6. [​IMG] Wajo 3-2 A simmed loss to the Vikings really hurt this past week but the Cowboys have plenty of talent and a talented owner to make some noise in the NFC East and possibly win that division this season.
    7. [​IMG] Claven 3-2 Coach Claven has the Panthers roaring this season and needs a win streak to solidify his playoff contention. He's already beaten a very good Bears team and just might make a run at it this season.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5
    Seed Team Owner Record Comment
    8. Green Bay Packers HulkHagen 3-3 Who knows what's happening with this team?
    9. Philadelphia Eagles Vishal 3-3 Can the reigning champs put it together?
    10. Detroit Lions NDColts 2-4 New owner in town
    11. Atlanta Falcons Sanano 2-4 New owner in town Part 2
    12. Minnesota Vikings Frisk 1-4 New owner in town Part 3
    13. Tampa Bay Bucs Pittrocks 1-4 Bucs were alot better last season
    14. Arizona Cardinals ? 1-4 New owner coming
    15. Seattle Seahawks Bates 0-5 Needs to call Bjoern Mason
    16. Washington Redskins BamaGrad 0-6 At least the Crimson Tide are rolling!
  2. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

Dec 9, 2009
    Nice work.
  3. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Mar 5, 2010
    Damn...I need a win. Seahawks have done some shuffling...Earl Thomas is back...and I've gotten better. I think this is the week I improve to 1-5
  4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Jul 29, 2009
    saints are done. sad end to a promising start.