NFC Playoff Picture Week 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Oct 8, 2009
    NFC Playoff Picture Week 12

We are now going into Week 12 of OMFL Season 3. The leaders are trying to solidify their spot with a bye week for the upcoming playoffs and there are a pack of teams fighting it out just to make it there. I will give a quick rundown of the playoff picture in the NFC. I will do the same for the AFC at the start of Week 13. Anyone can feel free to write their own and elaborate a little better if they choose :)

NFC Division Leaders:

1. New Orleans Saints (9-1)... Nate just needs to fine tune things for the playoff run.

2. Philadelphia Eagles (8-2)... Vishal just needs to play his game and avoid the wild shootouts like he had with the Cowboys and Cardinals.

3. Arizona Cardinals (6-4).. Bates' rookie RB and stiff defense just might carry this team to a NFC West Championship this season.

4. Minnesota Vikings (6-4).. Frisk is leading the NFC North behind McNabb and Peterson and knows his shot of making the playoffs is to the win the division because he will lose all tiebreakers for a wildcard with the rest of the pack.

NFC Wildcard Contenders:

5. Dallas Cowboys (7-3).. Wajo has gotten back on track and has the possiblity of being a #2 seed or not even making the playoffs. It's going to be a tight race.

6. Washington Redskins (7-3).. Jeremy has found his old form back but will need to continue his winning ways in a very competitive division and conference.

7. San Francisco 49ers (6-4).. Dritsch knows it's crunch time if he wants to make the playoffs to defend his NFC Crown.

8. St. Louis Rams (6-4).. Bluebean's 2nd half debacle to the Cardinals was the difference between 3rd and 8th place in the NFC. Rams are still alive in a 3 way tie atop the NFC West.

9. Detroit Lions (5-5).. Steven's loss to the Seahawks last week was a killer. The Lions and Vikings both hope they are the one hosting one of the powerful wildcard teams in the playoffs.

Best of the Rest:

10. Chicago Bears (4-6).. Chrisdstan is still in the NFC North hunt but needs to play more like he did last season. I played him before, he's better than this.

11. Atlanta Falcons (4-6).. Bruce needs to run the table and get unbelievable help. This is a good time for him to check his team out before Madden 11.

12. Carolina Panthers (4-6).. Claven is in the same boat as Bruce right now. Every season, the Panthers are just a couple of games away from being a contender in the NFC.

13. Tampa Bay Bucs (2-8).. PittRocks played well against some good teams earlier in the season but just can't seem to shake this 4 game losing streak.

14. New York Giants (2-8).. Cimmy already showed he has playoff potential in the OMFL. He fell apart in a tough division this season with the Giants and I expect to see him play well next season.

15. Green Bay Packers (2-8).. Jethro has been in plenty games but only has 2 wins to show for it this season. I wouldn't be surprised if his high powered Packers in Madden 11 give the rest of the NFC North all they can handle.

16. Seattle Seahawks (1-9).. Bamagrad is going to be respectable as soon as he gets off to a fresh start with his team next season. We'll see if he can turn the Seahawks franchise around.
  2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Jul 29, 2009
    love it love it love it