1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

NFC Races - Week 15/16/17

Discussion in 'Graveyard Shift' started by CTfromDC, Sep 26, 2013.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Had some free time...Decided to throw a chart up. Shit is hectic in the NFC, A lot of scenarios for playoff births, division titles,etc...Spoilers on deck too. Crunch time 4 sho...
    WEEK 15.PNG
    week 1617.PNG

• Like Like x 7
  2. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

good job man

3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

yeah I like to stay positive and hope be in nfc race next year when I get more leads and that fixed my defense I believe

4. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

Don't sleep on the CPU controlled Saints . . . that's all I have to say

5. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Yep. BobJr. I'll take full credit for adding this guy. Great stuff, CTfromDC!

Here is my opinion on the AFC Playoff race -

upload_2013-9-26_18-40-1.png

In

Bengals (1st seed and division winner) - the Bengals are undoubtedly the favorite to win GS Bowl 1. Can anyone stop Mr. EA?
    Browns (Wild Card) - Most likely will finish 11-5 since the final two games are against the Steelers and the Jets. One big problem for the Browns though - Joe Haden is out for the season. Another problem - No way I beat the Bengals 3 times in one year.

Borderline

Ravens - If Cimmy would play his damn games, he wouldn't be borderline. Nevertheless, the remaining schedule against the Pats, Bengals and Lions is very tough. I think the Ravens end up 8-8 and miss out on the playoffs.

Out

Steelers - Team is old and needs help everywhere.

upload_2013-9-26_18-47-3.png

In

Colts (Division Winner) - The Colts finish with the Chiefs and the Jags. All it takes is one to clinch the division and the game against the Jags will get them there.

Out

Texans - After a slow start, Pitt is starting to come on. The offseason question for the Texans will be the future of Matt Schaub.
    Jags - This isn't your father's HAL9100 Jags. A 3-10 record means a top pick and replacement for Gabbert. However, with Wayers as the long term coach, the Jags fortunes will change for the better in the very near future.
    Titans - Wow...do they miss thebouncer24.

upload_2013-9-26_18-52-9.png

Division Winner or Bust

Bills/Patriots - It is all going to come down to the week 17 battle between the Pats and the Bills. Somebody needs to broadcast that one.

Out

Dolphins
    - Losing the funky bunch really hurt. Until a human owner takes over this team, expect negative results.
    Jets - Ryan will be fired and this team has zero talent. Future looks bleak for the Jets.

upload_2013-9-26_18-56-49.png

In

Broncos (Division Winner and #2 Seed) - The Broncos lead one of the toughest divisions in GS. Based on the schedule, I see 13-3 with the 2nd seed to the 14-2 Bengals. xxkimura is another solid addition to our core group. He is a very good player also.
    Chiefs - (Wildcard) - My nemesis. The man I rarely beat, thebouncer24. This team will definitely make the playoffs. I feel sorry for the division winner that gets them in the first round.

Borderline

Raiders - thirdalarm has to be a candidate for coach of the year based on the talent this team has. I'm not sure he gets in the playoffs, but 9-7 with this bunch is a huge success.

Out

Chargers - Net Points -232. That is all. This team needs help badly.

• Like Like x 5
  6. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Ryty Hahaha....I know the importance of content and how it helps the league maintain its life. Will definitely try to be a lil more active season two with it. I do a lil magazine type deal over in the Q, always a good read... check it out...glad to be in the league tho, been fun so far

• Like Like x 1
  7. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Great stuff guys. Always exciting this time of season!

8. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Nice races West is tough on both sides. If me and Bouncer win out I think it goes all the way down to inter conference record as the tie breaker and he would win division

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Nice work man

10. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    We can't all take the 2013 Jags to the Super Bowl. I just hope they can get those 3 wins in real life, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  11. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

I'm starting to see a trend..previous maddens Titans were a contender every year, this year I take the #1 overall pick KC Chiefs and now they are rocking 3 losses to end the year instead of 3 wins..ok i'll hop off my soap box, just gotta get the word out since I know _MG_ and G_T_G will skip me in their next podcast just like always

• Like Like x 2
  12. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

No pesser bob none at all. Just saying I'm going to play my hardest :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Lets hurry up so I can play BK's team while he still doesn't have internet!

14. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Im baaaaack.

• Like Like x 1
  15. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Damni.... I mean - WELCOME BACK BUD. (y)

• Like Like x 1