NFC sub list

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Claven, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

NFC sub list

Below are the only coaches that have shown interest so far in being a sub.

HurricaneWarning6 - he's new to the OMFL so really don't know if I'd want him as a sub.

Emmdotfrisk - He is new too but I think he will be a good sub option.

Winuvas - I just don't trust this guy. lol another good sub option here.

VishaL - Im on the fence with vishal but i'm leaning to saying to let him be a sub.

Myself - I don't have a ton of free time but if i have the time I will play if someone needs me to.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Emmdotfrisk is a good choice. I'm with you on Hurricane as I don't know a lot about his playstyle but if he made it into the league, I guess I can trust that.

Winuvas....that guy is a joke. He couldn't score with a drunk hooker. (laugh here or be offended here) But he's a solid defender, so he'll at least give a team a tough game.

The list is okay, I guess. We don't have representatives from each division, but these are people who are interested:

Hurricane - West
    Emm - East
    Vishal - East
    Claven - South
    Winuvas - South

I would rather have a North representative, but I guess there isn't one to have. Someone like Moogle would be good I think but if he doesn't want to/doesn't have time, then we can't make em.

Post the list of 5 guys, Claven, if you are satisfied with this list.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ok, you guys want to introduce this and the AFC and get this rolling for next week? We still dont have a cards owner (even though one messaged me today) and we wont have Cimmy for a lil while since he's got some sick family member (read the out of town post for more info).