NFC West Area

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by xxkimura, Aug 20, 2015.

1. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Here are some sleepers that might have big HK careers in this tough division.

[​IMG]
    Paul Richardson WR - 73 OVR | 94 Speed | 92 ACC | 82 CTH | 80 SPEC
    Richardson is a bit of a project, but in a cycle with speed toned way down this guy can still fly. You can probably pencil Baldwin and Kearse into the two starting spots, but they leave a lot to be desired and Richardson should see plenty of balls while playing in the slot. I predict he will be the #1 WR target on the team within 3 seasons.

[​IMG]

D.J Humphries RT - 74 OVR | 77 ACC | 88 STR | 74 AGI | 87 PBK | 84 IBK
    I half regret listing D.J because MG might actually know to start him now. But hey, I'll throw a bone to a weak GM even if he is in my division. DJ needs work as a run blocker coming into the league with only 79 RBK. Good thing for the cardinals they have the best run blocking duo on the left side of the line in the league and they can let D.J focus on keeping old man Palmer upright. Keep an eye on this guy being a stud tackle of the entire release, his overall doesn't do him justice.

[​IMG]

E.J Gaines CB - 79 OVR | 88 Speed | 87 MCV | 85 ZCV
    With a 79 overall you could say that E.J is hardly overrated, but this selection is more about what Zik will do with him. It's hard to imagine anyone with the name E.J belonging in the NFL but Gaines coverage ratings are nearing elite and I fully expect Zik to put his teams XP into getting his catch rating up to 95+. By the end of season 2 E.J will have a higher catch rating then any WR in the division.

[​IMG]
    Aaron Lynch RE - 79 OVR | 82 Speed | 92 ACC | 91 PMV
    Another 79 overall player that is considered elite by all knowledgeable analysts around the league. I would say he is underrated for not being a 96 OVR. That won't stop him from being DPOY, MVP, and playing at a HOF level.

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 2
  2. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Division Favorite - Vegas Odds (Jeff)
    NFC WEST
    (JFACE) Seahawks - 8 Wins
    (MG) Cardinals - 6 Wins
    (Zikry) Rams - 12 Wins
    (Tim) 49ers - 6 Wins

The Rams are the heavy favorites to win the West based on gay sources. That defensive line may be scary but I think the Seahawks have the real advantage year 1. RW is the only viable QB in the division and he is playing on the best roster in the game. If JFace has any common sense he will go all out year 1 while the window to win the division is open. I haven't had the chance to play with Jface yet, but based on his 3 comments I have read in chat I doubt he has that much stick skills. This opens the door for MG. He should seize the opportunity to compete before he destroys ARZ and has to relocate to another team. Everyone knows the 7torm is eventually going to arrive it's just a matter of when. All this rambling is basically to say that I think year one will be a bunch of 7-10 win teams with the division being decided on the final week. I don't a 6 win difference between teams like predicted.