NFC Wild Card: Redskins(41) @ Rams(28)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

NFC Wild Card: Redskins(41) @ Rams(28)

Hat a great game.

Bluebean has his squad ready as Steven Jackson takes it off-tackle for a 58yd TD on the FIRST PLAY FROM SCRIMMAGE.

The Skins defense would stiffen up as they held the Rams scoreless for the rest of the 1st half until FB Mike Karney would punch it in from 1 yard out with 17 seconds to go in the half.

Jason Campbell had a superb 1st half hitting 3 different recievers for passing TDs.

Halftime
    Skins-31
    Rams-14

The Rams would mount a comeback by playing shutdown defense but a Deangelo Hall pick 6 would put the game out of reach.

Final

Skins-41
    Rams-28

Great game Bluebean, after that 1st Jackson TD I said here we go again but I played well on defense and my run game was good enough to keep your defense off balance.

Good luck in OMFL Cup....(y)

2. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

I got beat bad. I just couldn't make the tight plays on offense and defense over the past 3 games of the season. I'll pick it up a notch in Madden 11 since I'm going to ride it out with 1 team only, Da Chiefs.

After a 7-0 lead, the Redskins scored 31 straight and I just stop playing smart. After being down 31-7, I made a nice surge just before and after halftime for 2 TD's to close the game to 31-21. I made a nice interception and was in range to cut the lead to 3 or 7 points but Hall made that crazy interception and returned it all the way to put the game out of reach at 38-21. Wish I could have had that back and seen if I could have pulled one off but overall I was beaten bad in this one.

Good Luck the rest of the way. Maybe I can come back and prove something in the OMFL Cup with the 65 overall Chiefs (4-0).

3. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

oh snap

4. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

redskins are the 6th seed so does that mean he plays the 1 seed?

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

i think i get the #2 vishal...at least thats what i am being told

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ya, madden didn't do that right, I'll get the skins. Great job. I didn't expect it that bad of a score.

7. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Let's go Redskins let's go.