NFC Wildcard: Falcons(GMoney) vs 49ers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CrackinBacks, Oct 24, 2012.

1. CrackinBacks

CrackinBacks Walk On

What days/time are good for you to play?....

...of all the people I have to face...lol. Hope the ghosts of UL don't decide to rear their ugly heads!!! I have not beat this man EVER in Madden....the irony

2. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

CrackinBacks no worries here as I am no threat against your mighty 49ers. I really dont have the time to practice like I use to in Madden as NCAA, work and the Girl takes up 99% of my time.

Anyways i'll be returning from out of town LATE tonight. I know your on the WEST COAST. Lets schedule TONIGHT at 11pm or Midnight PST. Which time will work for you? Let me know.

When you respond back, TAG MY NAME HERE on this site and i'll get a email stating that I have a message, DON'T FORGET to do that as I only check this TSO board when I have a message from someone.

Jmustang1968

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  3. CrackinBacks

CrackinBacks Walk On

GMONEY 15

either time works for me. I will be on Live already so u message when your ready.

4. GMONEY 15

CrackinBacks We will play at 12 midnight PST which is 3am EST. I will log on to xbox live and shoot you a message then you can send the game invite.

Oh and the last Madden game we played, you had the Steelers and beat me 23-20. Not that I keep things written down or anything. :D

Your team is stacked and I just hope to keep the game close in the 4th QTR and then have a chance against you.

See you in 2 hours and 18 minutes. :)

Jmustang1968

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  5. CrackinBacks

CrackinBacks Walk On

uh uh ... my friend that reverse psychology isn't working on me...lol. Your still the favorite in my book. I will be online just let me know when you are ready

6. GMONEY 15

CrackinBacks Steve we have a bad rain storm coming through in the past couple of hours and it's already knocked out the power here once already. I just came back on a bit ago as I am able to send u a message. I am still going to log on xbox live in 10 minutes so we can play our game. Just giving u a heads up in case the power goes out again that I won't be able to send a message.

G

Jmustang1968