NFC Wildcard OT Eagles At Seahawks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by VishaL, Jan 14, 2010.

1. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

NFC Wildcard OT Eagles At Seahawks

Seahawks get the ball first, but a 3 n out forces the first punt of the day, after the eagl get within 10 yards from being in the redzone they settle for a 45yrd akers FG. after a methodical drive the seahawks cap it with a 7yard strike from hassleback to J. Carlson, 7 to 3 seahawks take the lead, a good eagles drive end with a 5yard toss to BUSH, 10 to 7 eagles jumpback on top. 5 minutes later Julius Jones runs it in from 3yards out, and another lead change 14-10 with 2:52 left in the 2nd QT. Seahawks are able to extend the lead to 17-10 as Mare hits a 44yard FG as the half expires

Eagles get the ball to start the 3rd, and reggie is able to punch it in from 5yds. ties up the game at 17. then hassleback marches the team down and hits carlson for the 8yd TD grab, Hawks take the lead 24-17 with 22seconds left in the 3rd. the eagles answer and tie it at 24 with a weaver TD. under 2mins now in the 4th on 3rd and 7 the seahawks cant convert on a pass to marshall, so they take the FG and the Lead 27-24 with 1:46 left, on the kickoff Reggie Bush Pops it to open Field Looks like he will take take it back to the house! but Wait they catch him at the 10 yard line with 1:32 left, after failing to get anything on 3 plays, eagles tie it up with akers FG, 46seconds left, with one time out left for coach moogle, couple of good plays n use of time out get him to the 50 yard line, 16 seconds left takes couple end zone shots then passes to the TE for 7 yard which Ends Regulation

2. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

Eagles Wins OT Coin toss, but 3n out forces a punt. Seahawks ball now they get a first down then go 3n out and punt it back to the eagles. on a 2nd and 9, a pass is thrown to maclin but he dosnt catch it but the ball goes back up in the air and now maclin does catch, 25 yard gain, at around the 50 yard line now reggie bush takes a swing pass all the way down to the 4yrd line, akers kicks short FG, and The Eagles will Travel to Minny next week

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

helluva game

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

No offense to you, Vishal, but I definitely didn't see this one coming. Congrats though on a sweet OT victory and good luck against the Vikings next week.

Man, my bracket is all busted to hell. My alter ego Adam Chiefsman SUCKS at picks. lol

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I called it!

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ive gotta be honest, i dont even know who moogle is and i gave him the team. ive never seen the guy post.

7. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

lol.....i hate that every wildcard team has won...that doesnt help me at all

8. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

GG man. Just couldn't contain bush the whole game and weaver was running pretty well up the middle.

Guess the #3 seed was a bad seed considering both of us got knocked out lol.

GL against Minnesota

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Wow sounds like a great game. Wish I could watch these games. The playoffs are definitely fun to follow when you have been following these teams all year.