NFC Wildcard Race - Could it get any closer?

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by fuzzyl0gic, Jan 5, 2012.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    With just a few games left in the season, there is a very tight battle brewing between the Giants, Panthers, Saints, and Cardinals for the two wildcard seeds in the NFC. Let's examine what's left on the schedule for each team:​
    [​IMG]
    The Giants may have it the easiest out of the four contenders. They play the Packers who are struggling at 6-6, the Cowgirls who are rumored to be throwing their season, the Eagles, and the toughest game will be the last one, against the Saints. Swami sez the Giants finish 12-4, despite their injuries.​
    [​IMG]
    The Panthers play two CPU teams, and two tough user teams in their remaining schedule. The Bucs surprised the Panthers last year with an upset, and it took a miracle 4th quarter for the Panthers to get their first ever win over the Saints. The Swam sez the Panthers finish 11-5.​
    [​IMG]
    The Cards schedule doesn't relent after a tough loss to the 49ers as they try to bounce back. The Swam says this ship doesn't get corrected in time for the playoffs, and predicts a 9-7 finish for Arizona.​
    [​IMG]
    The Saints, without a doubt, have the toughest schedule ahead of them out of these contenders. There is nobody better suited in the league than Drew Brees to lead his team to a strong finish. Swamy sez the Saints win two close ones, but also drop two for a 10-6 finish.​
    NFC wildcard prediction: Giants and Panthers​

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

well the saints have atleast one guaranteed lost, because CJ will be back by then.

3. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Is the Cards owner still active? RyanC

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

I assume I would have to win out just to get a small chance

5. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

fuzzyl0gic I like this idea. Maybe I'lld o one as well. The AFC wildcard race is pretty interesting, too.

6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

To my knowledge, no.

7. fuzzyl0gic

Ah, really? RyanC why did you leave?

8. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

Didn't The Packers already have 4 or 5 losses when you took over them?

9. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

Are you trying to be the villan of this league? I bet the Saints kick your ass.

10. fuzzyl0gic

He is trying..very hard. Haha. If I had CJ, I could user rocket catch all day too. Big deal.

11. Masler

Masler Moderator

Yes they did, I suppose I still have a shot. I have seen teams in my offliner make it with only 9 wins but in this case it doesn't look like I will make it.

12. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

He's so cute...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Gotta live up to our dirty reputation. Since there is no stomp button in the game I figure this is the best way. Gotta RILE you pansies UP.