NFL Draft

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by ChickenOfTheSea, Apr 28, 2011.

1. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Hey guys thought it might be cool to hear from everyone what they would like their CURRENT TMFL Team to draft in the NFL's Draft Round tonight.

Example:
    @Keller - TMFL Bills - Should draft Blaine Gabbert.

Seachicken3 - TMFL Seahawks - Should Draft QB Andy Dalton

2. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Falcons- DE Clayborn or Bowers

2nd Round- WR Smith, WR Young, or WR Jernigan

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I agree Bills should go Gabbert, sit him for a season behind Fitzpatrick to learn the offense and mature. then next season ur in great shape to draft a LT to protect him.

I THINK they will go with Miller though, assuming Newton is taken #1. If Newton is available at 3 holy fuck my life if the Bills take him.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

You want your favorite team to pick Newton? Well Buffalo is where draft bust NFL careers go to die...

5. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Cardinals-

Von Miller if he falls to them...but I think they'll most likely trade up and get a veteran QB like Kolb or McNabb or grab that CB Peterson from LSU.

6. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

A HB or LB!

7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

No, fml if the Bills do draft him. Fuck him.

8. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

Cowboys need a Offensive Lineman or Secondary. I read today that if WR Jones last to them they may grab them but I just cant see them drafting a WR. The OT from USC or Boston College or that bad ass corner from LSU if he drops.

9. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Pouncey or Carimi sound good for the Chiefs... pump some youth into our OLine.

10. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

So what does 4.39 speed in the combine measure to Madden speed?

Roddy White ran a 4.47 and is a 92...

I definitely get a nice treat for madden 12.

I like Jones, but feel we gave WAY too much for a WR.

11. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

yeah, just thank your lucky stars you do not have to give those picks up lol. I think the browns made a great deal... Falcons kind of went all in for this season.

12. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

What a surprise for the Saints we have not had a draft like this in years, hopefully these guys produce this year.

13. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

The Falcons feel they will be picking above #20 for next several years, and will not have the opportunity to draft an offensive talent like Jones for years to come. They took the opportunity to do so.

After watching the draft unfold...

The Falcons main needs were WR and DE, and if we sat at 27, all the desired DE are off the board with the exception of Bowers( which medically has to be more of a concern than the media is illustrating). No WR was worth taking at that point after Baldwin was snagged at 26 which in general might have been a little early for him.

So in hindsight I feel the deal worked out better than I expected so far, but well see what would have been available in Round 2 this year, and see if my thoughts change.

14. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Looks like Sib got his wish with CB Peterson. hes gonna be a Madden beast. Too bad you also get Marc Bulger Muhahahahahaha

15. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I like the pick of Mallet but absolutely hate the Patriots draft otherwise, we didn't address the pass rushing problem at all............and took not only one but two RB's neither of which I am overly impressed with and traded our 4th this year for a 2nd next year.

We are the greatest pick acquires in the NFL but never getting the guy we want. We better address pass rushing in FA or QB's are gonna sit there for like 10-12 seconds to throw the ball and Ras-I and Devin will be covering forever on WRs.

16. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

trading a 4th for a future 2nd is a win....