Nfl Dreamers

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by NDCOLTS1979, Nov 26, 2011.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Week 1 Draft Prospect
    Anthony Anderson qb
    Those of you who are looking for that Franchise qb look no farther than this guy. He will fulfill your dream of having that reliable rookie who can step in and make life so much better. Anthony Anderson qb West Virginia has the skills to make defenses sweat. At 6'2 221lbs he has decent size. Has one of the strongest arms and has enough speed to stay out of trouble. Just dont let him get hurt to much. He has struggled with getting injured hasnt made it a whole year even though most were nagging injuries. His toughness has came into questions a few times.

• Like Like x 4
  2. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

3. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    great work, but just a suggestion. change the colors up a little, that was HARD to read!

4. NDCOLTS1979

There you go buddy.

5. NDCOLTS1979

Week 2 prospect
    Rolb Arik Greene
    So many guys are saying he will be the #1 pick in the draft. It would be hard to argue that with this guys skill set. This is a guy who can run, hit and attack at will. He will be a playmaker for years and is without a doubt a lock to be DPOY at some point in his career. Would be a stud in a 3-4 system and plays alot like Clay Matthews. In my mind he may be better than Matthews. He lacks jumping skills and coverage but does everything else well. He can be the leader of your defense and control so much of the game.

• Like Like x 2
  6. NDCOLTS1979

Week 3 ​

Oh yeah the guy this week is going to make GM's feel this way. Kenbrell Cooper SS it would be alot easier to list his bad first cause there are really only a few of them. He plays Zone defense about as well as the Iowa Hawkeyes play basketball. Hit and miss and his man coverage is like Ron Zook coaching ability just isnt there but gives it a shot anyways. The worst part of this guy is well he is a Buckeye so he may turn out to be ineligible for a few games cause we know what they like to do during the bowl season. This guy will hit hard and will know where he is at on the field. He is a true master of SS and will probably put a few people out. Steve Atwater type hitting is what this guy reminds me of. At 6'3" 211lbs what is not to love about his size as well.

• Like Like x 2
  7. NDCOLTS1979

Markese Jessie Wr had this to say when i asked him about his size "People have been telling me im to small to this to that all my life. It drives me more than anything in this world. The number one song played on my ipod is who's laughing now. I think of this song everytime a cb sees the back of my jersey." Well this guy could of been great if he would of gotten a better scholarship offer but no one wanted him and had to settle for a scholarship from Kent State. All he did there was set records and made sure he faced a better team that they realized what they missed. This guy may not be the tallest but he has the heart of a champion. At 5'10 177lbs he play with the heart of a 7' guy. He is out to set the world on fire and prove that size don't always matter. He has become great at route running and said he got his work ethic from Marvin Harrison. Well this guy can be the next Marvin Harrison. He dont talk dont dance just leaves everything on the field.