NFL Networks 100 Greatest All Time Players Documentary

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Iron Mickey, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    NFL Networks 100 Greatest All Time Players Documentary

NFL Network (the greatest sports network in the world) began airing a special documentary ranking the NFL's Top 100 Players All-Time. It's so far been really good, and the narration on each player is just awesome.

I know not everyone has access to NFL Network so I thought I would share some and maybe we can have some talk about some of the players listed. Their all "greats" and deserve to be there IMO so far.

So far they have only done 100-91, I will post several amongst the list, I am a Cowboys fan, so I am partial to those especially, but will post plenty of the others I love as a fan of the game and have a tremendous amount of respect for.
    It's really neat, these are the best of the best ever to buckle-up a chin strap and dominate the game, gets the blood pumping.

Anyways, here's my first installment that includes (3) different players. All three narrators do an excellent job talking about their nominee's, I liked Spike Lee's & John Randle's especially (John Randle was just awesome).

They are all available in 720p HD, just click in the one bottom right box to switch it.

Larry Allen (Left Guard, Dallas Cowboys)

Michael Irvin (WR, Dallas Cowboys)

Joe Namath (QB, New York Jets)