NFL Offseason

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Black Republican, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

With the player moves so far, how's your favorite team looking? Who do you want in the draft? Which team(s) will be this years Seattle Seahawks in Madden 16?

• Like Like x 1
  2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

The Bills are really shaping to be the popular Madden team. A dynamic back, explosive receiver, explosive back/receiver hyrbrid guy and a suffocating defense that has a dominant front. And lets be honest, the Seahawks are still gonna be a blast to use, especially now with a go to option in the passing game.

3. Black Republican

Yea if M16 plays like 15 in terms of dominance of big receivers Jimmy on the Seahakws is just stupid.

I agree the Bills will be a very popular team as will the Jets with their beastly DLine and secondary. If they get Mariotta with Marshall and Decker that'd be niceeee.

I'm going to find the 49ers funny to see how fast their roster has plummeted to shit. On paper even the Bucs will be nice, they added half of the Cowboys best defenders (Melton, Carter), Jamies Winston to those young weapons will be fun as well. Melton next to McCoy is going to be a problem for teams.

4. BigK44

BigK44 Walk On

I'm a Vikings fan IRL. They haven't done much in FA but we pretty much traded Matt cassel for Mike Wallace and an extra 7th. If AP stays with us and we can get some decent picks, I think we will have a chance at a wildcard. As a madden team I'm sure they won't be near the top for anybody but they have some good young talent. They would be a good franchise team.

5. charter04

charter04 Walk On

TBD on the Cowboys. I like getting Greg Hardy and McFadden won't be a drop off as for as Madden goes. Plus Hardy won't have off the field problems in Madden. lol. Going to still have a great Oline. Losing Melton will hurt for Madden too. Unless they lower his ratings. The draft will have a impact too.

The Seahawks would have to be considered the favorite for top Madden 16 team though. Returning most key players and the WR Matthews might be a Madden beast. him and Graham will wreck havoc.

6. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

I'll gladly take a dumpster fire...... Taking a team like Seattle removes much of the challenge and fun imo. If you win, people can say it's because you had the best team, if you lose you can't blame a poor roster..... If you take a bad team you always have an excuse for falling short. :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I think that would be the Niners but I know your feeling for those guys

8. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Oakland has been spectacular but I like the addition a solid young player to anchor the o-line. Wish they'd done more for the secondary or edge rushers but really like Dan Williams to pair with J Ellis.

9. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Packers never do anything in FA and I love it. Bringing Randall Cobb back was huge, I thought he was gone for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

If I can be allowed to relocate them, rename them, and choose an entirely new uniform........ then sure, I'll be the new coach of the London Bulldogs, or the Dublin Shamrocks, or the LA Aftershocks, Portland Lumberjacks, Austin Bats, or whatever other nonsense is included in the next game

• Like Like x 1
  11. Black Republican

Poor 49ers lol ... They're gonna be gutted next year, see how many of these fair weather fans stick around.

12. kcstlmang

kcstlmang Walk On

Love what the rams have done so far getting rid of injury prone and overpaid Bradford, the addition of foles, fairley and ayers has made our defense even stronger and I believe given us a franchise qb. We have a glaring need for a center and tackle in the draft but I'm hoping they will fill one of them prior to the draft to give us some flexibility.

With a strong draft we could easily see us 2nd in the division with the complete dismantling of the 49ers and the inconsistent qb play of the cardinals.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Falcons...
    Didn't make any huge splashes when they had the money to do so. I agree with their approach about not overspending on players for long term security of the team's financial status.
    Quinn hand picked specific scheme fits to help aid our turnaround.
    As far as Madden goes, we got a little better in terms of LB speed with the additions of Justin Durant and Brooks Reed.
    Im not sure how Adrian Clayborn will be rated now that he doesn't play for Donny Moore's Bucs. Shouldn't be more than around an 80 with good run stuffing attributes for a DE.
    Jacob Tamme and Tony Moeki at TE will give us a nice upgrade over Toilolo as TE as an option. I very rarely used him this whole cycle.

As far as the draft, the Falcons need to land one of the top 4 rushers at number 8. My preference being Vic Beasley. I would want them in this order: Beasley, Fowler, Ray, then Gregory for what the Falcons are trying to accomplish for their "Leo" position.

In the 2nd: Id like to come away with a MLB. Hopefully one from this list: McKinney, Kendricks, Perryman, Dawson, Anthony. Id expect 3 of those to be drafted ahead of our selection.

In the 3rd,4th, 5th. 6th, 7th: Id like us to address BPA in one these positions : RB, G, FS, CB or WR.

• Like Like x 2
  14. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

The Panthers signed Ted Ginn......... .......... Oh wait and Michael Oher................... Yeah can't really find anything positive to say about the off season

15. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Anyone tell them it's not 2008?

16. Black Republican

I'll chime in on King Chip & the Eagles after the draft. If Howie gets another "stud" like Marcus Smith in the 1st round we're fucked!

• Agree Agree x 1