NFL on FOX: Madden 11 Online Franchise

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Houston 1970, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Houston 1970

Houston 1970 Walk On

NFL on FOX: Madden 11 Online Franchise

I have a MADDEN 11 Online Franchise for XBOX 360 only that will start September 5,2010. I have a easy to use League website and we will be very ACTIVE with the franchise ADVANCING every Thursday and Sunday with NO EXCEPTIONS. I will be looking for mature adults 30 years or older only who play this game realistically. Myself I am 40 years old and looking for other older gamers who want to be in a Online Franchise with other older guys like myself who play with respect. I have a some regular guys already that I've played MADDEN with for a few years now. I have already came up with #12 mandatory RULES everyone must follow each and every game.

This Online Franchise will have the most up to date rosters available. I will use the latest ONLINE FRANCHISE ROSTER 08/12/2010 then I will go to all 32 NFL official team web sites and make sure everyone has there correct jersey number and then I will add any missing players that I find in the FREE AGENTS that should be on there correct team even if they are on INJURED RESERVE and PRACTICE SQUAD if teams need a few extra players. I will keep the ROSTERS updated through the course of the season with what's going on in the real 2010 NFL season.

I am real big on common courtesy and sportsmanship. This Online Franchise is all about FAIR PLAY.

If your wanting to be a part of NFL on FOX please leave the correct info in the following format.

GAMERTAG:

Teams

1. Chicago Bears: TAKEN

2. Cincinnati Bengals:TAKEN

3. Buffalo Bills:

4. Denver Broncos: TAKEN

5. Cleveland Browns:

6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers:

7. Arizona Cardinals: TAKEN

8. San Diego Chargers: TAKEN

9. Kansas City Chiefs: TAKEN

10. Indianapolis Colts: TAKEN

11. Dallas Cowboys: TAKEN

12. Miami Dolphins: TAKEN

13. Philadelphia Eagles: TAKEN

14. Atlanta Falcons:

15. San Francisco 49ers:

16. New York Giants: TAKEN

17. Jacksonville Jaguars: TAKEN

18. New York Jets: TAKEN

19. Detroit Lions: INTREST

20. Green Bay Packers: TAKEN

21. Carolina Panthers: TAKEN

22. New England Patriots: TAKEN

23. Oakland Raiders: TAKEN

24. St. Louis Rams:

25. Baltimore Ravens: TAKEN

26. Washington Redskins: TAKEN

27. New Orleans Saints: TAKEN

28. Seattle Seahawks:

29. Pittsburgh Steelers: TAKEN

30. Houston Texans: MY TEAM

31. Tennessee Titans: TAKEN

32. Minnesota Vikings: TAKEN

Even if your teams taken and you have intrest in joining this type of online franchise please feel free to contact me.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

We don't take too kindly to advertising around here.