NFL Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Subkontraktor, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Hey all. Hopefully I don't offend anyone by doing this, but it's only for conversation and nothing more.

I post power rankings every week (for 3 weeks now anyway) at my site. It's the Miller Sports Cards one below. You'll find the power rankings on the front page.

I'm hoping to hear feedback, as it's hard to find elsewhere. Who would you rank differently?

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Without Matt Stafford the lions are by FAR the worst team in the NFL. Absolutely pathetic, with Matt Stafford they are top 15.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You have my Eagles at #8, top 10 in league, I'm good with that... Fly Eagles Fly

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

The Packers shut out the Jets on the road but oh well....

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

If Stafford stays healthy next year the Lions will win the NFC North, I think they avoid the NFC East as well so the Lions may surprise some teams next year

6. Subkontraktor

Yeah, I didn't really want the Jets so high, but they slipped in there. It's very hard to pick the best teams out of the top 10.

7. Subkontraktor

Jerzey - I updated my rankings with the score 21-0. If I had done it after the game, Eagles might be even higher.

Cole - You're right. I didn't give the Pack enough love. Bye week I guess. I moved Jets too high because of their record... they both should be in the 5-7 range.

Lions - They still need to shake the losing. It isn't done by roster overhaul, rebuilding, and coaching alone... some if it comes from "The Doormat Effect" or some other name - I'm not sure if it has one.

I feel like the Royals, Pirates, Lions, and Browns have to play better than a team like the Colts or Patriots would to win games. It's hard to get 50+ guys focused on giving 100% when your football team loses 10 or more games every year. And you'd think that this would help them out with the other team overlooking them, but usually teams show up to play when they have something to play for. Those big dogs are going to want to keep the cellar dwellars down where they belong.

You've got to capture that lightning in a bottle. The Chiefs had it for a few weeks, but need to find it again. I really think football is a lot more mental than anyone allows. All the players that are on the field have talent. 11 Carolina Panthers players playing their asses off are going to score on 11 Baltimore Ravens defenders that are just doing their job.

Ok, end rant.

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I think you were fair enough on the Packers, but they are trending up now that they are getting accustomed to all the injuries and Rodgers is finally 100% after that concussion.

9. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I don't know about that one Hova... Carolina is disgusting. Plus Matt Stafford isn't the one that would've been attempting to tackle Fred Jackson last weekend nor can he pass protect for himself.

10. Hova

As bad as that was they only scored 14 points and committed about 100 penalty's AND STILL could have tied the game but the idiot throws the ball away on a 2 pt conversion. They find new ways to lose every week no matter what happens.

11. Hova

The lions will not win another game unless Stafford comes back, so they have a chance at the number 1 pick if Carolina can pick another W somewhere