NHL 13 Demo

Discussion in 'Tradition Hockey' started by justca11mejuice, Aug 14, 2012.

1. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

News from Gamescom in Germany has the NHL 13 demo being released next Tuesday (August 21). That's 3 weeks before release, following last year's schedule.

Can't wait!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

This just totally turned my day around!

3. RichFire956

RichFire956 Walk On

Same here! Almost as excited for NHL as I am Madden!

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Looking forward to the demo!! Already planning to pick it up most likely.. Looking forward to Madden and NHL.. Still contemplating Fifa and NBA 2K13...

5. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

Fifa went from a must buy to a non buy for me. since it didnt add any online league stuff. PES 13 for me this year for offline play.

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

PES is Fifa's bit**

7. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

to each their own, but offline to this soccer newb PES plays a much better game on the pitch.

now back to hockey... lol

8. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Agree hockey.. Both games are good though!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Just hope they have a season.. IF they do not have an nhl season then I might have to reconsider my pre order.. Come on NHL get your shit together!!

10. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

played the demo a handful of times the other night and i dig it... my usual go-to goals in previous editions were all thwarted by the REALLY active goalies... the pucks get deflected or tipped in the passing lanes, which is good... it makes it harder to make those super long stretch passes, but sooo rewarding when you do you connect. the fast guys feel fast and the slow guys feel slow, which means you can cycle the puck and get some offense going, instead of just doing the end-to-end rushes.

i tried playing with the true broadcast camera, but even after switching my controls to 'always up', i couldn't pass worth shit or get anything going. i'll stick with my classic camera angle for now, but will maybe play an offline season with the TB camera to see if it gets better.

what have you guys thought of the demo?

11. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Just got it downloaded. Looking to jump in tonight and will have some feedback. Interesting what Fiddy14 says about FIFA. I was thinking the same thing. Plus it's unrealistic to think I can do ncaa, madden, nhl and fifa leagues!

12. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner