NHL 2K10 (Xbox 360)

Discussion in 'Tradition Hockey' started by Fiddy14, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

just checking to see if any of you guys still have this game?

still plays an overall better game of hockey than EA's series..

myself and another guy have been keeping the rosters updated the past 2 years. we just posted v12 of our rosters on 2k share on 3/2.. its titles NHL 11l12 v12 Trade Deadline Edition..

here is a quick run down of the rosters since v1...

---
    NHL 2K10 Roster Updates by Fiddy and TSOLEliot...

Special thanks to canuxrok (ratings guru) and shogunofharlem3 (goalie edit formula)

v11 is now on 2K Share under the name "NHL 11l12 v11"

Next update will be sometime after the New Year!

---
    What v1 includes

Updated Line Combos as of 11/20/10.
    99.9% Fake Players Named (on each AHL Team).
    Fake Players that were named, ratings adjusted.
    Retired players ratings decreased to 20.
    Goalie Equipment NHL/AHL checked, no weird colors etc.
    All NHL Teams Strategies adjusted.
    ---
    What v2 includes

Double checked Teams Strats.
    More player ratings changed.
    Trades made.
    Line combos up to date as of today (prior to games on 12/1).
    Line combos from teams that made trades or had a player or two come back from the IR are not 100% accurate.
    ---
    What v3 includes

More tweaked NHL/AHL Ratings.
    Line combos updated as of today (prior to games starting on 12/8).
    ---
    What v4 includes

Line combos updated as of today (prior to games starting on 12/30).
    ---
    What v5 includes

Line combos updated as of today (prior to games starting on 3/6).

Player Rating edits done by TSOLEliot, as suggested by canuxrok.
    ---
    What v6 includes

Playoff lines updated (as best as possible, not 100% accurate)

Player Rating edits done by TSOLEliot, as suggested by canuxrok.

Disclaimer, this version has multiple teams with the roster glitch. this happens bc of all the updates TS does, i just dont have the time to fix them at the moment. This is something that we will correct in the off season when we nail down specific numbers for all teams. The work around to this is, TRADE the player from the Farm Team, for the player you were sending down from the NHL Team.
    ---
    What v7 includes

Opening Night Lines prior to the start of the games tonight 10/8/11 (as best as possible, not 100% accurate. Some teams obviously havent started yet, used DailyFaceoff for that info)

Jersey Numbers (not 100% accurate, please post corrections if you find mistakes)

Updated all teams Captains/Assistants

A TON of Player Rating edits done by TSOLEliot, also includes shogunofharlem3 goalie edits

Winnipeg Jets added (Colors are as close as we can get, esp with old logo). They look pretty good IMO. When starting a season, make sure all the players on the THRASHERS roster that you want to carry over to the season, make sure you put them in the MINORS. That way you will have access to them when you replace them.

Disclaimer, this version still has multiple teams with the roster glitch. This happens bc of all the updates TS does. I will be looking into correcting this if possible within the next 2 updates. The work around to this is, TRADE the player from the Farm Team, for the player you were sending down from the NHL Team.
    ---
    What v8 includes

Lines accurate as of before games started on 10/9

All NHL/AHL Goalies have the full goalie edits done (thanks to shogunofharlem3's formula)

Disclaimer, this version still has multiple teams with the roster glitch. This happens bc of all the updates TS does. I will be looking into correcting this if possible within the next 2 updates. The work around to this is, TRADE the player from the Farm Team, for the player you were sending down from the NHL Team.
    ---
    What v9 includes

Minor player rating tweaks for guys that were in the 50's (forwards/defense)

NHL/AHL Goalies equipment edited all to "custom" colors and not "team" colors. This should help out with not seeing terrible colored equipment when a goalie is traded or moved to another team.

---
    What v10 includes

Ratings tweaks by TS...

Lines updated as of last nights games 11/6...

---
    What v11 includes

Ratings tweaks by TS...

Lines updated as of last nights games 11/28...

All teams now have 23 man rosters. So this will help you guys that play your season games online, no more worries about the rosters causing DC's.

For season mode, these teams are over the cap. Flames (2.82m), Habs (2.96m), Kings (7.03), Lightning (2.14m), and Sharks (463k).

The Florida Panthers are the only team with the minor league roster glitch. they have 30 players on the team, max is 27. The issue is with the forwards, they have 20 of them. From the looks of this as of now its impossible to fix. Because every trade i make, brings back players, and obviously that cant happen lol. I'll keep trying, but please note the work around below.

The work around to this is, TRADE the player from the Farm Team, for the player you were sending down from the NHL Team.
    ---
    What v12 includes

Ratings/Trades/Equipment/Lines etc by TS

I cleaned up all the 2nd PP Units and all PK Units. Some Jersey Number corrections as well.

Lines updated as of tonight's games 3/2/12...

All teams now have 23 man rosters. So this will help you guys that play your season games online, no more worries about the rosters causing DC's. (the file that TS updated had 3 to 5 teams with 22 man rosters)

For season mode, these teams are over the cap. Flames, Kings, Devils, and Coyotes.

The Florida Panthers are the only team with the minor league roster glitch. they have 30 players on the team, max is 27. The issue is with the forwards, they have 20 of them. From the looks of this as of now its impossible to fix. Because every trade i make, brings back players, and obviously that cant happen lol. I'll keep trying, but please note the work around below.

The work around to this is, TRADE the player from the Farm Team, for the player you were sending down from the NHL Team.
    ---

We are not claiming these to be 100% accurate by no means. But dang it, they are close. Especially the NHL teams!!

Issues with line combos? Do them yourself lol.. I get them from the links below.

http://www.fantasyhockey911.com/line-combinations

http://www.dailyfaceoff.com/team-lineups

As always, player ratings etc are a work in progress.

This is most definitely a great base to start playing NHL 2K10 again. Our updated file was based off of the last Official 2K Update dated 4/23 i do believe.

Please, if you find issues, players on wrong teams NHL/AHL let us know. Equipment edits for your favorite team etc, please post in detail what they need to be. If you dont post exactly what we need to change i doubt we do it. Wrong jersey numbers and what not, again let us know.
    ---

as you can see, we have put a lot of work etc into these rosters..

with that said, we can also use these rosters online..

just was curious if anybody still had this and if so would you be interested in a 6 to 8 team league?

if ya still have it post here..

thanks

2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

I'm impressed by your dedication/insanity.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

lol thanks..

it all started when NHL 11 dropped, same old same, so i decided to rename all the AHL fake players in 2K10, got them all set, main rosters changed, jersey numbers, C's, A's, lines etc.. then TS joined in, cleaned up the prospects, added ratings etc to them all that made sense, and boom, rosters!! LOL..

we been at it ever since.. i have a few sites that help with lines, jersey numbers, and C's and A's.. so its not as bad as you would think updating now.. the 1st part of renaming fake players etc was a pain, as well as it was for him to edit ratings etc..

but man, this game plays a GREAT game of hockey..

ill post some videos that a member of 2khockey.net has captured on a daily basis..

4. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

5. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

I see some of those goals look like the garbage ones I scored against you.... I do see what you are saying regarding puck movement is really independent and doesn't just stick to the player. Not sure why EA doesn't give you a non paying gig to help fix things. Is there no such thing as a NHL game changer?

6. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

for the record, we released v13 the playoff edition a few weeks back.

we are working on a ratings overhaul for v14 of the rosters. which will be opening night rosters for next season!!