1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

NHL intro article and Q&A with NHL commish Fiddy 14 on main page

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Jmustang1968, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

will def read this soon

3. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Appreciate the update.

4. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

• Like Like x 2
  5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]

I opened it ready to read and just scroll... I wanna be in the right frame of mind so I can enjoy it LOL

6. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Solid read. Wish I had the desire to play NHL 12 seriously still to play in this. (Or have any idea how to play controlling more than just a D man)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

LOL.. i feel ya. i have played so much eashl that when i play a vs game, im a mess for the first few minutes of the game. even throughout i at times forget im taking the faceoff.

when NHL 13 drops, i will have some more guys more than likely migrate over here, as well as guys from here signing up. i be we get a solid 20-22 guys for the league.

8. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Any plans on running some sort of 4 team EASHL-style league? Maybe 5v5, with no user goalies (since it's hard to find goalies) and each team having an extra guy as a backup?

9. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

that could be something we could def do..

i ran a 4 team league like the above, each team had 6 owners. you had to play with at least 3 players!!

scheduling is tough with stuff like this though. basically just need to have 1 night set aside for this. like a Sunday night at 10pm est, or a Wednesday night at 10pm est etc.

but we can def cross that bridge when NHL 13 drops.