Nice going SMU!

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Oct 6, 2012.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Here's a story from July that I just noticed about SMU (I only saw it because I was searching for SMU pics for my new avatar).

This is a story about the dude that forced the fumble against UofCWildcat in our 1st game this year which won the game for me. Luckily his football smarts > his street smarts!

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...ootball-player-uchenna-nwabuike-robs-players/

This story is beyond awesome!

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

BAHAHAHA. God now it feels so much more worse...

3. jello1717

I really, really don't understand it at all.
    1. Why does a college football player need to pay for sex?
    2. Why would you leave a stranger alone in your house in the first place?
    3. If you're gonna leave someone alone in your house, why would you choose a hooker?!?
    4. If you're gonna leave a hooker alone in your house, WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU REFUSE TO PAY HER?!?!? That's only gonna piss her off and give her incentive if she didn't already have some.

4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Honestly, I've witnessed worse... Living in the Dorms at Cincinnati, one of my buddies (we'll call him Mike) was in his room alone while we all went out to eat. When we got back the cops were there and we were confused as fuck. Mike tells us that some big black dude came knocking on his door and said he lost his friend and asked Mike to help. Mike being a dumb ass didn't think of the fact that this dude looked like he didn't live in the dorms or even didn't look like he went to the school. So Mike decided to go help him look for his friend. Unfortunately, Mike forgot to lock his door. When Mike came back, both of his roommates laptops (Both MacBooks) were gone, Mike's wallet and phone were gone, as were all three of their iPods. Needless to say, those guys were not found and they never got their stuff back. It was the closest i ever saw to my buddy (his roommate) kill someone.

5. jello1717

This isn't even close to being worse than the SMU story. Leaving an unsupervised hooker that you just ripped off alone in your house full of $3,000 worth of electronics is about a thousand times worse than your story.

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I guess. Both are just stupid as fuck IMO