Night Owls Future 2.0

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, Dec 29, 2011.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Version 2.0

Wyrmreaver
    Selvy9
    gowazzucougs
    mboda
    UniQue2Three
    MexiRican35
    dakota7

OK...I think we are done here guys. Do you want to finish out the season or just call it now. Selvy, dakota and hopefully Mexi will be joing Cougs OD. Neal, I don't think I'll be able to find you another OD unless you want to go premier, then we can get you in After Midnight.

Boda, Unique2three and Cougs...BCS Blow Up has an opening still. Im currently in the league and its pretty cool. I know Overdrive and RMG have a few openings as well in case you guys need to feel you empty NCAA void. If Mexi doesnt want to join Cougs OD, Boda or Unique can take that spot. I'll give anyone that wants to join my backing as you have all been great!

Umm, kind of bummed it turned out this way for the Night Owls. You guys are a great group and I've had a wonderful time the last 1 and half plus running this thing. Maybe we can get something going for NCAA12. For those of you looking for a premier league now or next version, After Midnight is the West Coast / Late Night league for you.

Again guys thanks and be sure to let me know if you want to finish up the season or just call it a day.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Man, leagues be a dyin out there...... I hope that doesnt happen here, this league fits my time constraints so perfectly

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm in for whatever. I like it at Cincinnati, but I understand why we might need a change. The extreme end would be a complete restart. The compromise move would be to have the loners join the Pac 12 or Big East....or Pac 12 and something.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Were not dying, no worries there

• Like Like x 2
  5. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Im in for the long haul

6. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

I like the concept of CC, but I know there is a downfall to it. I say that if CC doesnt work for all of us, that we go to our alma maters we picked at the beginning of the game.

7. dakota7

Not a bad idea, but we would still be pretty spread out and there are a couple of duplicate alma maters.

8. UniQue2Three

UniQue2Three Walk On

I'm in for good.....I like the CC cuz its the only CC I'm in....but if we change...we change.....I'm staying :)

9. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Lets finish out the season and see where we are at...were done to 9 users...Whygodwhy had to quit. His live account is all jacked up. Im cool with doing whatever honestly. I just feel like we are all in this league but spread out so much.

Another option would be to increase the difficulty to Heisman since we play so many CPU games the way it stands.

10. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I like the coaching carousel. In addition I am not staying at WSU. I have put my time in there, I am going to make them a 4 star program. I am moving to greener pastures, wherever that may be.

11. dakota7

Unless the Texas coach gets fired a year early, this will be a lean year for jobs. Only a couple final year contracts that are below 50%.

12. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

Throwing this out there. If 2 people have the same alma, I say they play a game and winner takes the team. Thats if we go that route.

13. Wyrmreaver

I am less interested in playing as powerhouse schools than playing as crappy schools....... I would rather take over a 1 star non AQ school than take my alma mater (notre dame)

14. dakota7

I'd prefer to stay with this file. If we shuffle teams, that's ok. But I'd prefer to do it with this file.

15. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Poll has been posted...

16. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Bump...PLEASE READ FIRST POST AND REPLY

17. Wyrmreaver

The 4th Horseman just lost a couple guys and may be on last legs...... you could reach out to Jman and see about some sort of merger

This bums me out, I prefer the challenge of playing as Arizona having to face Oregon and mboda every season over playing as powerhouse USC in cougs' league.....

18. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

The problem we have here is our demographics or geographic location. I know you lost some guys in the 4th Horseman but I don't think alot of those guys play the hours we do...I could be wrong. Last version we had a really good group here but with alot of those guys going premier and with the glitches of this years game, finding 12 guys who play consistently after 8pm PST in a timely manner and contribute to the forum just isnt happening this year. Sorry man, I know I let you guys down :(

19. Wyrmreaver

You didn't let anyone down...... I only mention 4th horseman because I know some of the current night owls guys have more availability than just after 8pm, Selvy is on Central time and would fit nicely in 4th, not sure about everyone else

20. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

If Selvy wants to join up there, let Jman know he gets my approval, I played him. He's a sim player. He's got a spot in LoS too if he wants it.

21. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

I'm kind of just waiting for the majority decision here. I'm relatively new here (and at TSO in general) so I haven't built a team up or anything, or finished a full season to begin with. I'm central time, but also self-employed so my hours can go from about 10am through as late as need be. Only time I get limited is when the wife is home (evenings and weekends). But like I said, I'm up for whatever and I certainly don't have any limitations or attachments to my team.

22. dakota7

I'd prefer to just start the new league, I guess.

23. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I went ahead and deleted the OD...I saved it just in case we all had buyers remorse. But I think we are done here. Until next version???

• Like Like x 1