1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

NIU Game didn't work

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by the_rhinoceros, Sep 23, 2010.

1. the_rhinoceros

the_rhinoceros Walk On

NIU Game didn't work

So I just played Ohio and lost. When it was over, the game said it reported my stats. Then I tried to exit the game and it said it couldn't connect with the server. I tried again and the same error came up so I hit cancel, not knowing that was going to make my game disappear as having been played. Right now it says that I haven't played my game yet, but I did play it and lost.

I'm not sure what happened. But I was also was getting a "check back later. updating website" type message on the dynasty website as well.

I don't know how you want to proceed. Keep in mind I also lost a win the first game of the season against WSU when my game froze in the 4th quarter.

You can sim me a loss, if that's even possible. I'm okay with whatever.

Thanks

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

There were server issues last nite. I got disconnected from ea servers a couple times. Just replay it.

3. the_rhinoceros

the_rhinoceros Walk On

Will do.

Thanks, man.