Archived NL East Blog

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. NDCOLTS1979

First part of the blog is going to be different. THE SMH WTF WHY blog.

Washington Nationals haven't been beat or even came close to this season and they go all nuclear on their team.
    [​IMG]

Players were saying this about the GM who did this to the team. Now here is the trades

McConnell, Maya and Duke goes to Boston for Saltamacchia 3 for 1
    Edwin Jackson for Hunter Pence hey at least we got a 1 for 1 here
    Then the biggest head scratcher of all
    Werth, Zimmerman, Wang, Flores and Perez for Ichiro and Beaven
    now the fans are [​IMG]

trying to figure out what is going on. Well this is a to be continued as the answers aren't out there right now

• Like Like x 2
  3. NDCOLTS1979

The Atlanta Braves have closed their trading block the gm has stated " I throw in the towel i am so far behind in the trade contest that must be going on, The scout is working overtime trying to figure out who is going to be in a jersey next week. I guess i can understand the Nationals there is alot of politians there so they are used to changes more bad than good. The Marlins is alittle more mystery. They already went trout fishing this season so maybe they are going to all be shrimping boat captains in the offseason.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Bobby

Bobby Banned

The Nats have a plan :)... Actually I cleared Jayson Werth's mega contract so come next year, I should have a boat load of cash to spend on FAs and Ichiro will be a nice replacement for this year. If he doesn't retire, he will take 10 Mil less to stay. The big gamble is going to be with my pitching staff.... I did sign Rich Harden to be in the rotation but I have to hope Beavan can handle duties in the #5 spot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.