NL East Discussion

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by Timpegoose, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Figured I'd throw something up where we can discuss the division. A couple early notes on the Braves:

The Braves jumped out to an early division lead taking 2 of 3 from the Nats and Marlins. Also split the first 2 of a 3 game series with the Phillies.

Lynwood Abbott started out hot, hitting 3 HR in the first 8 games. Hopefully that's a sign of things to come.

We actually lead the NL in runs scored for probably the first time ever.

Outside of some slight bullpen problems, our pitching staff has been solid early on (Mostly Marin giving up a couple HR, I don't expect that to be a trend)

Blaza
    Masler
    KnightNoles
    Drifterbub

I know it's still early, but lets get some discussion going as the season plays out.

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I want something PAgamer07 esque... If I had more time then I would do it.

:D boring thread will have mundane discussion all year :p

3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Ain't nobody got time for that. I know it'll get boring talking about the Braves running away with the division but I figured we could try anyway :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. KnightNoles

We'll see...

:rolleyes:

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Stop being a party pooper. The NL bEast is on the rise, book it. Lot of TSO vets in this division, we should work together and try to crank out some regular content.

Anyways, I'm at a bit of a fork in the road this year with Miami my infield is really solid with SS Domingo Lopez and 3B/SS Paul Dyer. I really think my 2B Dan Wilson is in for a big year. He's 29 now and put up some respectable numbers in a little over 400 ABs last season. Rumors are that Miami is looking to trade a few big name OFs in exchange for some younger prospects. Our farm has some really nice players on the cusp of the Show, so we need to think about getting them up and replenishing the spots they will be leaving behind.

• Like Like x 1
  6. KnightNoles

There is, I am just way behind on the updating of our history thread. :(

7. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Agreed.

• Like Like x 2
  8. KnightNoles

yup

9. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Manuel Lasalvia won the NL Rookie of the Month for me and Julio Teheran was NL pitcher of the month. Solid month for a couple individuals, but the team failed to open up more of a lead in the East.

Lynwood Abbott and Victor Walker both hit the DL last sim, forcing a call-ups including catcher Uluc Dogramachi who is essentially the same player as Walker but slightly better defensively.

• Like Like x 1