No Drafting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by charter04, Sep 14, 2010.

1. charter04

charter04 Walk On

No Drafting

I am not going to be able to do the whole see were are players go in the draft thing. The reason is because Madden sucks at taking draft classing and importing them realistically. It makes simulating everything pointless. For one thing, every position only has about 10 players. That is so lame. Everyones abilities seem to be random. Ponder has low 80 arm strength in Madden. He has over 90 in NCAA. Players don't lose their arm. One of the times I tried to get it right Mallett went from 96 arm strength in NCAA to an 88 in Madden. I did it again and he had 96 in Madden. I just can't accurately simulate a draft when all the players seem to be messed up. I would have to make every pick for every team and I just don't think its worth it. The best I can do is look give a number of how many players from each team got drafted. The spots they get drafted will have to not matter. That would be pretty easy.

2. williatr

williatr Walk On

That sounds cool. It was a really goo idea though. I haven't bought madden yet because I didn't want it to take away from me playing ncaa. Is madden good? Better then ncaa?

3. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Damn... No problem... maybe next season Madden will address this and all Franchise Mode features and maybe I will buy it again. But it was an excellent idea though.

4. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Well...Ponder did have a shoulder injury to end the season, lol.

5. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Yea that's true. Madden is pretty good. Not as good as NCAA. It makes me laugh every year when Madden gets all the attention but NCAA is the better game. This year is no different. Game, like NCAA, is better this year. Franchise is terrible.