NO FREE AGENTS FOR 24 MORE HOURS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Apr 28, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

NO FREE AGENTS FOR 24 MORE HOURS

Looks like half the league hasn't done their cap books, the other half haven't released their players.

Also looks like when we simmed the draft it cut some teams players to make room.

Please look through your roster, release rookies, release the players that you cut, and post here if it cut a player that it wasn't suppose to and then you need to resign them.

Every year this puppy wants to fall apart during the offseason. Lets work together and get this crap done. (n)

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

You know I was thinking to myself WTF happened to these guys, I didnt release them lol. That messed me up for a couple hours.

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Same here, but I ended up cutting them anyway. Im going to go through tomorrow and make sure the ones I have said I am cutting are the only ones that are cut

4. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

We gotta remember this for next year, and take it into account for the offseason schedule. The same thing happened last year with the draft class, they were dropped on teams like this. And we ended up delaying the advance, De-ja vue

5. natedawg212000

we knew that was going to happen, the problem has been two fold. We did forget that the cpu cuts players automatically. Thats our fault. The other issue is this offseason caught us at a very bad time and we dont have enough help to get things done.

6. natedawg212000

We CAN NOT open up free agency until:

1. we cant open it until these books are done. these books have to be at 100% and then we can move on.
    2. trades, releases, and all players must be physically cut

until those 4 things are done, we cant open fa's up.