No Game is bigger than....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by coachgaddy, Nov 18, 2009.

1. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

No Game is bigger than....

New York Giants (10-5) vs Minnesota Vikings (10-5)

Win and your in. With the Seahawks lost last night and the Skins playing the CPU. The Skins are going to be a lock but one of these teams has got to go home.

IMO, Skins, Giants, Vikings are the most scariest teams out there right now because they have been playing playoff type ball for about 3 to 4 weeks. Right now the Cowboys, Bears and 49ers are not at that level yet but need to be fast. Which makes the 2 playoff byes crucial in the NFC. The Panthers already know they will be hosting one of these teams and with the Bears playing the CPU. The Cowboys and 49ers are trying to get that last bye spot. Having to sit back a week and prepare your team more and get them ready for the playoffs right now is crucial especially if you have not been playing to that level. I also like to say Congrats on a good season for the Seahawks owner you almost had the Titans and I appreciate you fighting to the end and not giving up.

The AFC seems to be kinda lazy and cocky right now. Titans are steamrolling thru the competition, Dolphins stumble here and there, Ravens remain consistent and the Raiders are a roller coaster team. With the Bills and Broncos headed as the Wildcard team there is no clear indication from this group of 5 who will make the Titans work for their Super Bowl Bid. The only team in the pack with the horses to stop the Titans run game is the Ravens but nothing is telling the scouts that the Titans will have a tough time in the AFC playoffs. Also Congrats to the Bengals owner he has fought he way back into this race and still might have a chance at the end. Way not to give up.

2. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

VIKING POWER!!!!!

3. scarface

scarface Walk On

I guess you missed the game one advance ago where the Bears beat the Vikes and the Ravens, which the vikes needed to win...
    But Ill be ready, dont worry about that.

4. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Pfft, I was the first one to lock my playoff spot in the NFC and have been on cruise control for about 8 weeks..Not sure if mathematically I get a BYE with a Cowboys and 49ers loss..probably not if it's done alphabetically. The Cowgals did beat me earlier in the year as well..but I am perfect against my Division.

Anyhow, the Panthers are ready to punch it up to 150/mph no matter who we play in the playoffs. Buckle up Wildcard contenders, it's going to be a 45 minute thrill ride baby, yeeehaw!

5. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

I'm getting closer scar. Next time Farve won't be throwing a pick in the endzone with 20secs on the clock :)

Plus Vikes loaded with 10 picks(I think) in first 4 rounds next year.

6. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Cuz Favre retires?

7. tankwillis

tankwillis Walk On

Exactly :)

8. scarface

scarface Walk On

Well going 10-0 is pretty much a lock for the playoffs..

And be careful Gotham you know what happened the last time "you couldnt stop" at madden.

9. gt86

gt86 Walk On

by looking a the standings Bears and 49ers should have the byes since 49ers have a better conference record than my Cowboys. With Ea not using tie breakers then I have no idea who will get the 2nd Bye , but the Bears would get the 1st bye and home field through for sure