No Huddle

Discussion in 'The Pride' started by nkmi1984, Aug 2, 2013.

1. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Anyone know if the no huddle is messed up or suppose to be the way it is? Just finished my game with Notre Dame and it was the biggest horseshit game ive ever played. Another game like that and I wont have the mental capacity to last this season. Tommy f****g Rees was bulling over my DEs all game and Devin Gardner was being tripped by CBs. Not to mention giving up THREE 3rd and 20+ and a 4th and 20.

I won but they kept running no huddle and I had exactly 2 seconds to pick my play and switch my defender every play. I essentially played blind on D the whole game.

Also when I run hurry up the formation gets switched every time. Is that a glitch or does that have to do with coach points?

Sorry for the rant. But very frustrating not being able to pick my plays

• Like Like x 1
  2. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Playing against the no huddle is annoying as f----, you're basically stuck between man or cover 3. You can try and scroll through and find different plays, but more often than not they snap it too quickly.

I haven't had that formation problem running the no huddle myself though.

3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

There is a bug with the "Normal" style of no huddle where it does not give the defense time to play. It's a known bug and will hopefully be fixed.
    Some people have gone as far as editing their coaches to move them all from Normal to Fast style no huddle before they start dynasties.

4. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

@UcanHateMeNow anyway to set the coaches to conservatives? The no huddle is no fun to play against.

5. UcanHateMeNow

UcanHateMeNow 3rd Coast born that means we're Texas raised

I don't believe there is but I will take a look

6. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Yeah I dont think you can edit that after the league is started.