No Longer Premier

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HotRod, Apr 1, 2011.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Well guys, we got the ax. Due to lack of content and issues like the turnover rate, we will no longer be a premier dynasty. There will be a draft for the Premier openings for NCAA '12. As far as this league, don't really know what's to become of it. I think if it does still stick around under another name that someone else should take over. Maybe a new regime will help in the future.

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

:(

• Like Like x 1
  3. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I'm currently running a non-premier league and will probably only have time for 1 other league, which will be wutever premier league I get drafted into. My time was short here but I had fun while it lasted.

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

So... what are you a-holes going to do? is everyone going to declare for the draft? or does anyone have any interest of taking this thing non-premier?

5. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

I think all those premier members who joined and then left us high and dry should lose their premier status. That isnt the problem of the long standing members who have been here since the beginning.

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Hey guys I wouldn't worry if you were long standing guys here, there are lots of leagues now like the E. or T1 that will be losing 3-5 solid guys due to the 1 league rule. Both leagues are great and if you guys run cool with HotRod(the only one I have ever played with besides HR is Max), you'll have no problem settling into one of those 2 leagues.

BTW Max, how's shit been buddy?

7. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Pretty good pretty good. still trying to finish school and working.

Also, I recently inspired Charlie Sheen to do a bunch of interviews... Its still sort of a fluid situation. Ill keep you posted though.

How about you? lol

8. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

ah not bad, got another kid on the way. The wife and I are expecting the first week of august(right in the peak of NCAA 12 kickoff). I think I'm only going to be able to be in 1 league total, at least until things slow down.

Its good to hear your doing good man. The E. is going to need some guys, hopefully if we have a low enough pick, JC picks you up man, it would be fun to play in a league with you again.

9. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I threw my name into the draft but if I don't get into one of the premeire leagues then I would be interested in staying here premeire or not. I hesitate to say that I will play in two leagues though since i typically have another with some friends and don't want to play in three.

10. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

@HotRod
    @Riptides
    @The Parrothead
    @1ke
    @uncleho

you guys want to keep this thing rolling until 12? I do, even if its by myself lol

HotRod if you are done with it then pass the file to me and Ill advance this bish every day or 2 until 12 drops.

11. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

12. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Man @Blaza... aint nobody knock over your stupid trashcans.

13. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

LOLOL. *slowly exits thread*

14. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I am still playing my games.

15. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

just checked and everyone has BYE weeks the last 2 weeks of the season (nice job with that). so we can advance straight to Conference Championships

16. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    I'll hop on and give you commish duties. I think imma start weening myself off NCAA 11 so I'm just gonna call it a year here. Thanks to all of you guys who stuck around and were quality members. Wish we could have kept premier status. I'm probably going to keep my leagues at 2 next season which will most likely be two premier leagues.

17. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

I'll play another season.