No More Highlights 4 Me

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Antonio T., Mar 15, 2013.

1. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

I don't know what it is, but it seems like 2-3 games a season now, I go to save the highlights and the game freezes. I'm so tired of having to play games over when this happens (hence all the restarts). So I'm no longer saving highlights, I can't be losing hours at a time beacuse the game gets stuck. Until then, fellas...

2. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

That sucks man. I think it's a key component of this game, being able to see some highlights from other games. I always watch them when you guys post so it's sad that we won't be able to do so anymore. If there's ever a highlight you just can't do without saving coz of the magnitude of the play, before you save the highlight snap a picture of the score so that we see it's (ex. #17 Clemson) you're playing, and your current ranking so we know it's from our OD. I often times snap a picture of a close score in an important game just incase to have something to back-up the restart. Really sad this game introduces new features every year when ones from previous years aren't ever 100% bug-free. EA should quit trying to be pioneers of new technology and improve on what they have. That would be the best/easiest/cheapest way to make this game better IMO.

3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Are clicking 'Yes' when it asks you if you want to save the auto-highlights? That's what freezes it for me.

4. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

that's when it froze the first couple of times, then I stopped doing that and just went into each highlight and saved one by one. It periodically freezes after I go to quit and it tries to upload to the server now.