1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

No More Highlights 4 Me

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Antonio T., Mar 15, 2013.

1. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

I don't know what it is, but it seems like 2-3 games a season now, I go to save the highlights and the game freezes. I'm so tired of having to play games over when this happens (hence all the restarts). So I'm no longer saving highlights, I can't be losing hours at a time beacuse the game gets stuck. Until then, fellas...

2. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

That sucks man. I think it's a key component of this game, being able to see some highlights from other games. I always watch them when you guys post so it's sad that we won't be able to do so anymore. If there's ever a highlight you just can't do without saving coz of the magnitude of the play, before you save the highlight snap a picture of the score so that we see it's (ex. #17 Clemson) you're playing, and your current ranking so we know it's from our OD. I often times snap a picture of a close score in an important game just incase to have something to back-up the restart. Really sad this game introduces new features every year when ones from previous years aren't ever 100% bug-free. EA should quit trying to be pioneers of new technology and improve on what they have. That would be the best/easiest/cheapest way to make this game better IMO.

3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Are clicking 'Yes' when it asks you if you want to save the auto-highlights? That's what freezes it for me.

4. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

that's when it froze the first couple of times, then I stopped doing that and just went into each highlight and saved one by one. It periodically freezes after I go to quit and it tries to upload to the server now.